Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 2)

Conor Bartley made bits of him a few weeks ago. Same fella plays both sides. McCarthy wouldn’t be any better than Josh Wych

I wouldn’t know who that is but sign him instead so! I was just throwing it out there, paddy McCarthy is only 20 yet isn’t he? Leinster must have academy props that would get game time a lot faster at Munster.

I think Sean O’Brien is gonna be a super 13 once he gets his chance in his actual position. Frisch will be quickly forgotten. He’s done well on the wing though from the bits I’ve seen.

Tom Farrell also meant to be switching to ye. He’s been on one of his longest injury free runs so if he stays fit he’d be a very solid backup 13.

They would get in faster no bother, not much depth in munster. Too late for barts he wouldn’t be interested.

1 Like

Frisch is very classy but probably just lacks an elite physical attribute. Aki would’ve been ideal for him. Theres a lot of side to side with Frisch if he hasn’t the right ball.

2 Likes

A corkman and all

1 Like

Plays for young Munster. Scrimmaging an important part but only a part of the game

If he could get an injury free run he’d be in the international reckoning. Both him and Tom Daly two brilliant and underrated players

1 Like

I don’t know what happened to Daly. He’s been fit most of the last year and a bit but they’ve flogged the shite out of Forde bar a handful of Aki appearances. He’s out of contract in May.

https://twitter.com/ruaidhrioc/status/1778365168692420623?s=46

Lads was it ever revealed or rumoured who’s meant to be in that 1014 group?

Simon Coveneys brother anyway. Head of Greencore.

2 Likes

Is the URC not much less of a prize than the champions cup?

Yep but I’d say they don’t give a fuck about either tbh.

All I know is that they were very giddy in their box at the Champions Cup final last year…

1 Like

The Munster investors ?

Aren’t they Limerick people who made it big in Birmingham.

The Dundons?

1 Like

Enrights?

1 Like

@Plastic_Paddy ?

1 Like