Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

You’re not from Munster and you can’t drive so I will excuse you

7 Likes

Hang on, mate - let me check. @Rocko, had the rugby football match started when we arrived back to leafy Dublin 4 to watch the hurling final after the earlier pints in town for the Celtic match?

So that’s a yes.

No, it’s a wait and see. I didn’t pay any attention to whether the game was on or not when we arrived and have sought clarification from my companion. Please bear with him until he replies - I tagged him in my previous reply.

GAA people are far better for knowing back roads , by ways and times to “beat the traffic”. Rugby folk haven’t got this awareness . Limerick folk have about 10 routes to Thurles.

3 Likes

Only know the one way home though, with their tails between their legs.

29 Likes

Oh dear Jesus, what a headshot. He won’t get up from that. You annihilated him Chief.

3 Likes

There is nothing to celebrate in the actions of clampers. Next to the souptakers at the top of Limerick GAA, they are the most despicable type of cunt imaginable.

1 Like

Limerick’s record in Thurles isn’t too bad TBH . Croke Park is another story …

I’m predicting an avalanche of likes here.

I’ll let that one slide as it was a headshot tbf.

1 Like

We have another way…involves some tae and a mug

1 Like

Ah lovely.

2 Likes

Go home, he made solid shite out of you

The point I made was about resourceful to get to venue . It wasn’t about resourcefulness on the pitch . It was a headshot, but after being asked to break .

cringe

Someone get a mop and a bucket and clean him off the floor.

1 Like

deary me

Bravehearts :grinning:

4 Likes

Maybe ask @TreatyStones to have a look at it over on the Post Ratings Dispute Resolutions thread, mate. Your explanation and protest here is getting swallowed up in lots of posters admiring @Horsebox 's effort.

TFK at it’s best.