Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2018

I think we are close tbh. Two good corner backs. An improving full back and one potentially top class half back.

Weā€™ll do em this time.

Another brave moral victory!

2 Likes

Having good players and defending as a team aint the same

1 Like

First Iā€™ve seen mention of it. GAA website makes no mention of it. We play losers of Joe McDonagh alright.
http://www.gaa.ie/wallchart/hurling/2018

Canā€™t see it tbh. Makes no sense

Not sure there is home advantage for quarter finals. Iā€™ve seen it explicitly stated for the preliminary round vs the Joe McDonagh teams alright, but not the quarters.

1 Like

Why would the same logic not be applied for the next round also?

Indeed this home AI QF for provimcial loser is big news to me,was always a double header in Thurles or maybe the Pairc this year?

Think itā€™s like the guaranteed home qualifier for the lower seed team in the football qualifiers.

ā€¦And to the next round (semi-finals) as well?

1 Like

You would imagine that the munster finame would have to be in Cork using that logic

Donā€™t think that the provincial runners up get home advantage for quarter final. The two Joe mcdonagh teams do alright for the next round. The quarter finals will be a double header, probably in thurles or Cork

1 Like

Semis are all fixed for Croker. No Iā€™d say weā€™ll all be going to Cork or Thurles

Youā€™d probably have to have Dā€™All Ireland down there altogether.

Exactly what I was thinking,thatā€™s too big a carrot to go unnoticed all along!

Donā€™t post on this site much, so donā€™t know the history but some guys here seem to be very bitter towards Limerick, mad to stick the knife into us today after a poor performance

Thatā€™s run of the millā€¦ I wouldnt let it get to you, mate.

Davy Fitz very nearly destroyed a great clare team.

Can Limerick bounce back from that hammering? Tipperary still havenā€™t recovered from the hammering they got to Galway in last years league final.