Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2018

I think so. The difference being that Limerick are a young team on the way upā€¦ You could argue Tipp are on the way down.

greatā€™s a fucking stretch!

Itā€™s a Limerick hurling forum pal take no notice itā€™s the same as winding up the boys on Premier view!

go way ta fuck
thereā€™s only one lad sticking the knife in, and heā€™s the biggest cunt in munster.

the rest of us are just bemused, because ye are gas fucking cunts to watch. ye are great entertainment altogether, the way ye get so excited, every match is like an AI final to ye.
settle down for fucksakes. donā€™t start the bandwagon till ye are playing in croker. anything before that is a puck about

1 Like

Or the hammering that KK gave them in this years league final

Most of that is just messing. But youā€™re rightā€¦thereā€™s some mad bastards on here also.

1 Like

Kilkenny put the final nail into the coffin of this Tipperary team. Could they do the same to Limerick in the quarter final?

Half backs. Hurling in Cork is not conducive to producing them though, thatā€™s the unfortunate truth. For tears now they are converted midfielders or corner backs

1 Like

See how long it took to turn it around.

The lads in charge deserve immense credit.

They are great to watch again. Playing with freedom too

I thought signs were there early in the league. Clareā€™s record in Croke Park is unreal only one win away from there now.

Right now I canā€™t see KK beating Galway in the Leinster decider. But thatā€™ll change closer to the game.

2 Likes

Is it?

Yes.

When?

95, 97, 2013?

Indeed. They have the unique distinction of being the only Munster county to lose to Dublin in championship hurling there since before World War II.

2 Likes

Clare exited the Championship on 6 occasions in Croke Park between 1997-2013. Iā€™d suspect that their winning record in Croke Park from 1995 onwards is not much better than 50%.

1 Like

Compared that to their record in munster championship. How many games have they won in it since 97.

I have to say I admire how you rattle out stuff off the top of your head without checking, most lads are afraid of their lives to make a mistake.

4 Likes

Off the top of my head I make it
W11 D4 L6

1 ā€œotherā€

1 Like