Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2018

What are you tagging me for ? He threw himself down like a sack of spuds. I never said he flaked reidy.

Your nearly as painful with this as when you were lying about O Donoghue diving

Clare are a super side. They will beat Galway handy in Croker

Limerick fans seem blinded to Clare and constantly write them off. Clare have beaten them in all the really big games over the last 10-20 years. Clare will take serious stopping now - knocking Tipp out and cutting the legs out from under Limerick. They should have beat Cork by about 10 points the first day, they’ll do them this time and will get to the AI final.

Everyone bates Limerick in the big games mate.

3 Likes

It’s just mainly the fellas from real hurling counties reminding Limerick that they’re shit and haven’t won an All Ireland yet this century.

They should have won by ten points but didn’t because they weren’t as good as the opposition? Makes sense

1 Like

No carried away

Clare are serious contenders now, Joe. No getting away from it.

I think Clare should have won in Cork and have been very impressive since dismantling Waterford and doing the same to Limerick. A game is fine margins, they could have been gone if Jake Morris had goaled. A great chance to win Munster and a potential AI final. Very well done to Clare, fully deserved. I blame Kiely 100%, he bottle it when he should have gone six forwards with the breeze, pin Clare back stopping them getting the handy puck out to the corner back and working it through the lines, they love nothing more.

2 Likes

Cork won by 5 points and pulled away when the game was rightly in the melting pot, no controversy, the best team won that day,
Clare have improved though, no doubt about that

1 Like

3 games in 15 days is a lot. Especially for the type of game Limerick play… why didnt he freshen it up then?

They’ve improved alright… They had Cork bate up a stick first half and going for goals when if they had just taken the the 6/7 points instead they would have been way out ahead. They learned from it and have destroyed everyone sense. They wont be stopped.

@gilgamboa the one thing we hadnt thought of, Clare are actually the best team in the country, talk them up so it looks like we’ll slip in under the radar then. Instead of matching up our team against Galway, we’ll discuss Clares team against Galway. This is also interchangeable with Cork if Cork beat Clare.

1 Like

Ballix we missed that one. Its like conkers with these lads. If you best the best team around them I suppose you are best team around

Always two steps behind pal.

1 Like

Classic Limerick petulance. Sour auld head on you after all your roaring and shit talking before the game.

3 Likes

I didn’t say anything really before the game.

Hard to see Clare being stopped now. Munster Champions elect and they’ll relish going to Croke Park. The tails are up.

Clare or Cork

The Clare lads would want to be careful in here, I cant be sure, but I think there may be some INTERNET mind games afoot.

5 Likes

The pressure will be on Clare to deliver a long overdue Munster now,be interesting to see how they handle it.