Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2018

Clare are on a massive high now but I reckon Cork would have beaten Limerick by a similar margin yesterday had Limerick’s performance been as bad.
Still a tall order for Clare in this. 20 years since they won a Munster and their recent record against Cork is terrible.

Clare simply cannot be caught. The Davy shackles are off, they are no longer the whipping boys of Munster, and once they hit the wide open spaces of Croke Park, the Galway giants simply won’t have the legs for them or their sophisticated brand of hurling. Hell, they won’t even need MiWadi this year.

I dont think they’re strong enough to withstand this sort of high brow INTERNETTING. Jesus I hope none of the players stumble in here.

1 Like

The Clare supporters have been waiting nearly 5 years for this team to break out like that. I think they are finally over Davy and are starting to play with great freedom again. I’m not saying they will win the AI but there’s no denying they are serious contenders now.

1 Like

Gway? It cant be denied that the Munster Finalist, is a serious contender? For a tournament with only two Provincial finals?

Bejaysus.

1 Like

What’s your issue so? It’s almost like you are unhappy that it’s a team other than Limerick being built up. Clare deserve the hype.

Are you writing off Wexford? They’ll be fresh when playing the Munster losers? Clare are beginning to click and if they can cut out the sloppy mistakes they’ll be hard beat.

I can imagine their shock to find their visits to shop delis across the country are being so closely monitored.

I’m sure they’ll have an extra pep in their step ordering their chicken wraps today.

Clare deserve the hype, they made the provincial final. Its justified. I’m just waiting for that prick @raylan to start telling us about how they shouldn’t worry about Cork and need to sort out their match ups for Galway.

1 Like

Thats the sound of the pudding being overegged

1 Like

They were the best team in Munster this year… played Cork off the park for about 50 mins but suffered for not tacking on points and trying to take on goals. The learned from that and bate everything put in front of them. Cork were very lucky to get a point against Limerick. Fucked away a huge lead against a poor Tipp team and only for a 10 step goal yesterday Waterford had them beat…

1 Like

Well spotted mate.

Correct we are stone useless. Very very lucky to go through munster unbeaten for two seasons. We should be fifth favourite for the AI at best

No one said you are useless, stop with the dramatics.

So Cork and Clare are both the top two teams in Munster. I agree.

Yup. And on form, Clare are better for a run at the AI.

Hard to say, both neck and neck. Clare haven’t beaten much this past 2 weeks. Offered death rites to a team who were waiting for someone to behead them, and beat up on a tired Limerick side with unfit players at either end of the field.

A five point win, pulled away at the end when the game was to be won, strange reading of that game, Cork were well worth the win, just like yesterday, when the game was there to be won they got the scores

1 Like

I think everyone would agree that Clare kept Cork in that game with some awful decision making after dominating them for about 50 odd mins. Fair dues to Cork but Clare were very good on the day, out played Cork for most of the game… that’s all that’s being said.

I wouldn’t agree with that but o saw it on TV, Cork defended those goal chances very well, getting in hooks and blocks, I felt it was an even contest until Cork pulled away when they needed to

1 Like