Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2018

Genuinely, I think Clare will end up as popular favourites for this game, but I would have a slight fancy for Cork. Cork generally avoid being dragged into any kind of a game other than a shoot-out, and while Clare are definitely on the up, and have been all year imo, Cork are the slicker of the pair. Clare’s touch wasn’t mighty in either the Tipp or Limerick games, and in a lot of respects they were very lucky to get out of Tipp with a result at all, when they were the fresh team playing a team that had been going 4 weeks in a row. Think Cork have only lost one game against Clare, the league match this year, since the 2013 All Ireland, so they have the Indian sign over this team. One advantage Clare should have is a slightly stronger matchday panel.

1 Like

anyone on the Cark train back from Thurles? I met it at Limerick Junction at around 18.30 yesterday evening, wasn’t due to stop but had to because Carkies were pucking the heads off each other on it?

One lad got manacled and taken off.

1 Like

I’m quietly satisfied with how the Munster championship has transpired, as I was very nervous at the prospect of facing Limerick based on the reports from posters who were at their games before yesterday. They’re apparently a magnificent side and I didn’t want to have a 50/50 chance of meeting them in the quarter final if they progressed to the Munster Final (with all due respect to Carlow and Westmeath).

I’m relieved to be facing either Cork or Clare as we’ve beaten both of them in our last league and championship meetings in each case and should have too much for whichever one of them loses the Munster Final.

1 Like

I reckon ye’ll beat Cork who’ll be on a bit of a downer from the Munster Final

:grinning:

Wexford would have too much for Cork… I think Clare would beat them at their own game.

1 Like

Davy will have one or a combination of seizure/stroke/mental breakdown during that one. Make it so, Cork.

1 Like

After yesterday’s display you’d have to put Clare at the top of the heap.

Was also hilarious yesterday when the PA man was looking for the owner of a lost “smart-phone”

1 Like

whats was he on about you can collect it in the tunnel?

Ah yea fixtures faults

1 Like

No, Joe. No one is saying that. Selective reading.

You’re a stupid little bastard… It’s clear as day why it was gonna be scrappy you dog eating chinky cunt.

I’d say Wexford will be hammered by whoever they meet, nobody ever feared Wexford in fairness.

1 Like

meet at final

Absolutely Joe, I’ll be in touch. :+1:

:ok_hand::+1::+1:

1 Like

@Joe_Player were you caught up in the fracas outside Queens yesterday?

No bud what happened