Lash it up there

1 Like

Cork are useless.

2 Likes

Derek McGrath after stepping down as expected

Care to elaborate?

/original/3X/b/e/bef5087038cc1d4113c0bbaec0e228e2fbad4bac.mp4

A few Limerick lads stamping their authority

You could nearly make a case for throwing them out of the championship? Like the English fans back in the day. Disgusting behaviour. Kick in the head and all

1 Like

The Cork fans were pucking the head off each other at Limerick junction, what’s the difference. There is an element that follow Limerick hurling, no doubt. They have no interest in the game other than the piss up.

No different to any county really… but there’s a gang of City scuts you’d see at every game. They wouldnt get served any where in Limerick bar a few shitholes but they always turn up at games for drinking and fighting. I saw them start on a Waterford chap in Thurles a few years back, he wasnt shy when things got going… they’d fit the age profile in that video… the younger scuts dont seem to have taken up the mantle.

Is that the snappy chat? :rofl: Your’e a bit old for that bud, no?

Whats the difference? Theres no evidence of your claims for starters and i dont believe cork folk would behave that way

1 Like

Oh no!! Because God forbid a Cork person might actually do something wrong! You precious cunt.:rofl:

Intimidating old ladies, deary me.

It is the sailor gene in ye, I have no doubt ye would.

Don’t fucking do that

That means we’d be back in and I couldn’t handle watching more of that

2 Likes

Offft.

So for both their away games they caused havoc?

This simply isn’t true

4 Likes

Sweeep sweeeep. Deflection