Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2020

That’s hilarious stuff

2 Likes

Bonner is another of Tipps yesterday men the wrong side of 30 and just back from a serious injury.

1 Like

A footballer was able to break even with him last week and that mook thinks he gets double and triple marked

Tipp are done

If Brady came out with that you’d send him out to the doghouse

Do you still think the Rebels can win the All Ireland?

1 Like

You could come across as bitter

1 Like

Heheheheh

1 Like

Congrats to Limerick.

A simply awesome mix of pace, power and wizardry. I expected a hammering and so it transpired. The game last week would have brought Limerick on a tonne but even at that, Tipp were miles off it. Pretty much beaten in every position and were lucky the score looks some way respectable for the record books.

I’m not sure where Tipp go from here but you’d hope they raise some sort of gallop for the qualifiers.

3 Likes

Throw in a few young fellas maybe?

Tipp will still be a tough nut in the qualifiers. Year definitely not over yet. Bizarre team selection today though, was glad two or three lads weren’t starting.

Tipp v Wexford in the qualifiers would be Box Office.

At least he’d fight for the ball on puckouts, and get in the face of our backs working it out. I know they didn’t need him last year in the end but I thought McCormack was key for them.

Is it Munster V Leinster teams for the qualifiers? With 2 teams eventually progressing to the Q finals against the losers of the provincial finals?

I don’t know if we have them.

We brought on Bubbles/Breen/McCormack/Meaghar today who are all now heading for their late 20’s.

I’m not sure if Caddell would be much better than Flynn. Keohe couldn’t get into it. Morris done ok.

Dillon Quirke and Bryan O’Meara could be worth a shot.

Ger Browne is the one potential superstar we have coming and he’s probably not going to be involved.

:wink:

1 Like

Did Seymour tog today - is he on the panel?

Tipperary will rebuild over the next few years. They have fallen a long away behind the standard set by Limerick.

Hurling needs a competitive Tipperary and we hope they will be back to that level within 3 years.

Some times quadrupled.

He wasn’t togged but is part of the panel alright as is Quiqley from Kildangan.

Surprised Willie Connors didn’t come on to be honest.

I’d have Barry Hogan in goals for the qualifiers.

You’d hope we’ll be back but it’ll take time.

It’s going to be very hard to replace 4 Hall of Famers (Maher x2, McGrath, Callanan) in one go though.