Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2020

P Maher and Callanan anyway.

McGrath and B Maher still offer something to the team.

This is insane

Tipp will be be in the last 4 and there or thereabouts. They have one of these performances every year ffs.

I do ///////// the ladies

Limerick and Kilkenny final. Difficult to pick a winner from those 2.

If Tipp make a semi it’ll be a sad indictment of the rest of the country.

Time waits for nobody I’m afraid.

Last year was the last hurrah.

I think Dublin or Wexford would give Tipp a run for their money, but at the same time, it’s hard not to see Tipp progressing from the qualifiers.

Tipp +1 to play the provincial losers in the quarters, I’d say.

1 Like

I didn’t see any hurling yesterday but I have a feeling Dublin will take a scalp this year .

One question on the qualifiers .

Will repeat meetings be avoided where possible ??

Tipp are far from done. They will grind through the qualifiers and if Limerick keep the nerve they will meet in the AI final. Couldnt be happier with that result, shit conditions against last yeR all ireland champions. The FB line wernt under major pressure thanks to the work rate up the field. WOD immense again horses for courses

WOD is the greatest midfielder in the country by a distance.

4 Likes

Tipp took a hiding from Limerick last year and won the All Ireland. Lads are writing obituaries way too early here

5 Likes

Well it’s Leinster v munster initially and there can’t be any repeat pairings in the qualifiers except Laois and Dublin

Liam Sheedy will be eating the video on his gardening leave over the next few weeks. Tipp far from finished.

Just give the AI to Tipp now.

2 Likes

Tipp had a hard training session this morning & have no interest in Munster.
Bubbles actually had a cushion under he’s jersey to look more unfit than he actually is. It’s a masterstroke once again by sheedy
Cunts mugged us off good and proper

4 Likes

They are looking for a few easy games to build up form against the minnows of laois cark and wexford

1 Like

What does that mean ?

He did wreak.

1 Like

It was mullocking weather. Huge advantage to Limerick. They had the previous game, being used to fcuk all watching them (pre bandwagon), the mullocking weather and the referee all aligned and they still only won by three or four pucs of a ball.