Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2020

We’re on rte anyway. That’s all I know

Or her supporters in the English Market.

Who knows…

3 Likes

If there’s lads not committing which is rumoured to be true, ye’re at nothing.

Your man needs to go at the top table alright.

that sounds a rank set up…would the likes of daly not oragnise a coup?

Pubs arent open though mate.

1 Like

There isn’t anyone who didn’t commit aside from Peter Duggan who went off to Australia and decided to go before this management were in place. Lohan made a call and I don’t disagree with it to move on from the likes of the Galvin’s and told Podge he was no longer guaranteed game time which is fair enough.

Conlon is a big loss but will be back after Christmas.

2 Likes

Fair enough.

Ye’ve essentially got a Nphet type figure in Pat destroying ye.

I can emphatise with that.

Galvin surely still has plenty to offer in a playmaker role? Conlon must be 31 now?

Mushrooms unfortunately. Pat has a lot of club delegates in his pocket and clubs are slow to take him on and feel his wrath.

Pat in his infinite wisdom let our S&C man go when covid hit as a penny pinching measure. We have a centre of excellent that has 6 million spent on it and it isn’t fit for purpose. Our PRO isn’t allowed publish fixtures online or in any other form in a given week until Thursday afternoon due to Pat having a long standing arrangement with the Clare Champion.

5 Likes

Galvin is an ape and has a corrosive enough effect in the dressing room.

4 Likes

Informative.

Did the younger brother ever really recover from falling into a bonfire a couple of years ago?

He did but he is another ape. If their uncles and father weren’t steeped in the club they would have been ran out of Clonlara years ago. Two lads decided to fuck off on a sun holiday at short notice rather than play club championship when Clare were knocked out of the championship in 2018 and fully expected to walk back into the side.

1 Like

Himself and his brother are sound out from my dealings with them

Tis the Tipp blood in them

They are immature and ignorant from my dealings with them

I find them good craic.

2 Likes

I never saw an IC hurler as disinterested as CG in the game v Lk last year

I often find it funny that lads lambast Kelly for his flaws yet Galvin almost gets universal praise. Galvin has huge talent yet you would struggle to find too many game where he played as an orthodox midfielder and won his battle. Great lad to sweep and tidy or drop back towards left half back and get on a ball and use it intelligently yet lads accuse Kelly of being the soft ball merchant and never accuse him of it.

2 Likes

Galvin is an idiot.

1 Like