Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2020

I think heā€™s sound.

You obviously know very little about him.

I have nearly always defended Kelly . He has flaws but I think he is a genuine lad and a fine hurler . Galvin is a really wonderful talent but seems to lack the necessary application .

1 Like

:popcorn:

You obviously couldnā€™t blame Tony Kelly today, he was literally a one man band, but when limerick scored 5 in a row heā€™d a chance from a free and missed and that was the end of Clare.
Clare really fucked up today not hitting the ff line

Thereā€™s been some awful things said about Tony kelly on here in the past. Heā€™s the soundest fella you could meet.

#AithnĆ­onn ciarĆ³g ciarĆ³g eile.

1 Like

Poor ol Ryan, should his flogging be Public or private?

1 Like

Cork Waterford on sky and Galway wexford on rte on Saturday. Limerick Tipp on rte on Sunday. Kilkenny Dublin on gaa go on Saturday. Two ulster football matches on rte as well over the weekend. McGrath Cup and league champions Limerick in action against Waterford on gaa go on Saturday night

5 Likes

Kelly has played about 35 championship matches for Clare and given at least 15+ masterclasses. Some people would rather dwell on the 10 or so games he didnā€™t perform and say that is more representative of his career.

I think it is a bigger endictment of Davy that he had Kelly McGrath, Oā€™Donell, Conlon, Podge, Honan et al for 4 years and Duggan and Malone as physical ball winner who he wouldnā€™t play in that time yet aside from McGrath and Oā€™Donnell in the 2013 replay and Conlon and McGrath in the 13 man defeat against Wexford in 2014 there are no other occasions in those four season where two or more of our forwards really stood out and roasted their men and took the game by the scruff of the neck. Too busy worrying about sweepers and systems and his own ego.

6 Likes

Local rivalries aside its a joy to watch kelly play. I remember him scoring a point down along the Mackey stand in a 21s game. As good a score as Iā€™ve seen. His ability to strike a ball while running is great to watch. Unreal balance.

1 Like

:+1:ā€¦ I presume thatā€™s in reference to the other fella not me

1 Like

Your talking to a lad here that was involved with @myboyblue and @Watchyourtoes making up Clare wum accounts yesterday.

The galvins are A1. Mightnt be the most dedicated but thatā€™s hardly a reason to hate a lad.

Youā€™re a gas Cunt :grin:

@Watchyourtoes, did you change the password?

Did you meet the lads during the covid ? How are they keeping?

Nope I havenā€™t met them in a few years. Sound chaps from my dealings with them.

Ah lads :grin:

1 Like

Frightening.

Absolutely chilling

What sort of dealings were they?

6 Likes