Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2020

I donā€™t hate anyoneā€¦ Iā€™d know Galvin fairly well. Heā€™s an entitled shit that doesnā€™t give two fucks about anyoneā€¦ Clare Gaa bailed him out of trouble time and again and he threw it back in their face every time. Heā€™s always had his hurling to get him out of everythingā€¦ Heā€™ll struggle badly without it.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a very poor thing to post about two lads you know nothing about.

Lighten up

I want nothing to do with this conversation now. Thatā€™s incredibly poor taste to throw accusations like that around.

The two biggest simpletons on the forum have joined forces.

Would you know podge ? He is sound too , always smiling.

1 Like

Thatā€™s very harsh on poor @bill

Nope I didnā€™t. I knew Jamie Shanahan a little bit. His dad was into dogs. Another sound chap.

I suppose from an outsiders perspective heā€™s either hot and shit hot or heā€™s anonymous. Thereā€™s a lack of consistency, heā€™s clearly one of the best hurlers in the game at the minute, but some days he doesnā€™t show at all. Clare need him too much the last few years and he is the difference maker, so when heā€™s quiet the whole thing falls apart

1 Like

@bill is on fire here.

@bill Is having himself a game here.

1 Like

@Bill is from good stock, although he has one idiot brother that brings the family down a wee bit.

@bill is cleaning house

1 Like

We donā€™t talk about him anymore.

2 Likes

He might do well hurling for NPHET

Wise move. Thereā€™s always one

Accusing players of taking drugs is a new low by limerick fans. Itā€™s left a sour taste in the mouth after todays victory. Iā€™m very disappointed in the postings of some lads on here.

The lads donā€™t use anymore, so I dunno what people are saying

1 Like

You are more than likely another creation off @myboyblue @Watchyourtoes and @Esso_Oil so Iā€™d take anything you post with a pinch of salt.

I donā€™t have any affiliation with that @myboyblue clipe