Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2020

Where and by who was that said?

@Aertel220 - a fucking wexican no less

The same old story I suppose - too many lads involved with clubs cosy with the co board? — Half the battle is rooting them out.

I really don’t get the Anti Davy Fitz mentality from Clare people.

He’s been a success at pretty much everything he’s done in life between Sport/Business, and the contrast in Clare/Wexford’s fortunes since he made the big switch in Winter 2016 is pretty stark.

1 Like

Clare leaked 10 goals in two challenge matches in the lead up to the limerick match. As a consequence the wing backs played very deep to stop goal chances rather than squeeze up on Limerick. Once Limerick copped it and Hegarty roamed deeper we did nothing to counteract it. Agreed a forward should have been sacrificed for the role.

2 Likes

I wonder what player had the highest break?

€20 a head for catering seems a bit steep if you talking about feeding 35

It’d probably be more like 50-60.

1 Like

Would the team doctor be st every session? The physio/massues costs seem accurate alright but a doctor, for 2/3hours €300 each session

it’s the medical expenses spread out for the year and averaged. So all the first aid kid, bandages etc.

I’d say the team doctor would be at every training session

That makes sense if it was just doctors cost it would be ridiculous, first aid and bandage/tape are costly. €4500 seemed a lot a first but its hard to see where you can cut costs

All the sprays and rubs and stuff as well. There’d be enough deep heat used to burn a hole in the ozone layer

Fucking tiger balm was a big one when I played. The stink of it. You’d have lads putting vicks vaprub on their jersey at the chest, I never understood that one

Never found a use for the tiger balm, deep heat and a few pills can be costly. The tape is a nightmare to get hold of when the purse is tight. A good Physio is worth the money

you can be sure county teams are partnered with a local pharmacy. Aren’t county players given an allowance to go away and get hurleys as well?

You have remarkable insight into the whole arrangement

Keeps the nose clear, I used to do it all the time. Tiger balm too, but in the joints. Not the @carryharry type, ankles and knees.

1 Like

You forgot to add in the county board lads that don’t go to the training but turn up for the feed

Tbf I don’t know how appealing it is to turn up to get a bit of curry in a cold room in Rathkeale :joy:

2 Likes

Corofin were spending close to €300,000 per year winning their All Ireland Clubs.

you can be sure the cunts were all down in Thurles yesterday

1 Like