Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

We couldn’t get on any break during that spell

Question now is can Clare take that loss on the chin and re-group. I think they can. Its a sore one for Clare though. They came up to Limerick today fully expecting the win.

Was it “definitely”

I think Tipp Kilkenny would have made sense for Cork but madness dragging Clare, Galway and Dublin down there on a Saturday afternoon.

I’ve a wedding in Clare on the Friday so limerick would be ideal

He half made a square with his hands

1 Like

Tipp vs Galway - Limerick
Clare vs Dublin - Thurles? Or even Portlaoise.

Unless they try and make an attractive double header out of it.

The defenders of Shane O’Donnell can go and shite. What a display of diving today. No interest on doing anything with the ball except “winning” a free.
He’s a stain on the game

4 Likes

It’s almost as if you saw what you wanted to see.

3 Likes

Yes. Definitely.

Quilligan tried to play on as if the ball hadn’t gone wide, but it had, and that was what the ref was signalling.

He dived 3 or 4 times today. He is anti-hurling

So he took a quick puckout and was asked to retake it

1 Like

He actually went way up in my estimation today. Won a ridiculous amount of dirty ball and managed to lay it off successfully while being bottled up by the Limerick backs. I was looking out for his diving as was mentioned here but didn’t see much

5 Likes

No he tried to play on as if the ball hadn’t gone dead.

Hon the Dow.

1 Like

Clare don’t really have it.

Quilligan isn’t elite in goals and the FB line is always robbing Peter to pay Paul. Conlon is doing fine but you’d worry about him all the time for pace.

They’ve never had a reliable freetaker either since Colin Ryan. I was disappointed in McCarthy today from play but maybe hes still injured. Duggan is a bit predictable since he came back. Fitzgerald was very quiet for a long while but did have a great last 20 minutes. Taylor made a mess of two key plays before half time.

To be as close as they are is a testament to their character as they seem a really honest bunch who are the image of their manager. They are really maxing out. TK was well below par but still scored a good bit and SOD was very good. Morey, Flanagan and Ian Galvin all improved the thing when they came on.

They are vulnerable against Dublin and i wouldn’t fancy them against Kilkenny in a Semi, but if they did get to a Final with Tony Kelly they will always have a chance.

2 Likes

That’s gas. Id have thought the less said about 2013 the better considering the refs decision that day

1 Like

Ah look you have to enjoy it in fairness. He is dead right :clap:

Add him onto the long list of things that persecute you diddums

1 Like

Ah no. Keep praising him. Ye can add to yer total of nothing won. He’s a stain on the game

I have a serious farmers tan after today- I’d say a good few people got scalded inside there today between the terrace and open stand

3 Likes