Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1) - #10016 by Aertel220.

Previous discussions:

You will have to show me that post so @estebandaface

I could be all wrong but I actually think football is going to take off in Limerick fairly soon. It’s a much easier to fly up the division and the senior grade is wide open.

If you’re hanging around for the summer it’s more tempting to play football than wait another month or so for the hurling championship.

They have the likes of Oisin O’ Reilly, Jason Gillane and former all-star keeper Brian Murray too haven’t they? It’s not exactly a supporting cast of junior hurlers.

Oisin O Reilly plays with Kilmallock.

They have Kevin O’Brien, Seanie O’Brien, Carmody also. Murray is past his best.

1 Like

1 from 3 there

Murray is retired.

Both Sean and Kevin o Brien went travelling not sure when or if they are back but they were away to very recently anyway.

KOB was definitely gone the last year but back for the summer I presume.

Gary Kirby has two sons that were playing with the Limerick u21s who are good. Well also have a very good midfielder, Josh Considine I think.

@peddlerscross opinions on them definitely merit discussion, I think it’s more the great TK is unplayable when gliding past club players (like he did to Dublin last Sunday) than it is any of the Well lads being particularly bad.

As @Aristotle says, Lynch is more of a play maker which doesn’t really work at club level.

Neither the Kirby’s were playing last year.

I’m not really sure what peddlers point is. They’ve won a few county championships. They are decent side but not nearly as strong as nap depth wise or probably even doon.

1 Like

Them 3 lads are all in and around HOTY yet don’t dominate like TK. That’s his point.

I don’t get that.

Sure they wouldn’t be hurler of the year contenders if they weren’t dominant players no?

Yes they were

They play in a superstar Limerick team. TK doesn’t

He plays in a team with the pick of west clare and clare.

Hes never done it in an all ireland final.

1 Like

Would ye not fuck off to a Limerick thread with this shite lads.

4 Likes

They are bang average without him. A team of footballers.

Would you not fuck off to a leinster hurling thread you thick cunt?

1 Like

The well would be worse than average without gillane or lynch.

Being mediocre without your best man isnt a boast

No, I’m not as insular as you. I like to read about the Munster Championship. If I wanted to read about the Limerick championship, I’d go there. It’s seems as if the thick cunt might not be me in this scenario.

1 Like

But what’s the point ?

No tipp club has won a club all Ireland in nearly 40 years. Does that mean eoin Kelly or Callanan aren’t great players?