Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024…part 2

Seems like she did a fine job. There didn’t seem to be any incidents there

Mark Landers is a good 20 decibels louder this week

2 Likes

And 50% more of a simpleton

5 Likes

Looks very much like Declan dalton threw that ball for the first goal.

I thought we’d deal with Hayes comfortably too. Tbf I think that Dalton didn’t really do much in general play, other than knocking down one of the puckouts for the goal but the issue was more the runners on the break.

3-15 of 3-28 off Cork’s puckout is pretty embarrassing for Limerick though. I’d be fairly confident that’s something we can sort and get reduced dramatically.

5 Likes

In fairness dalton set up a goal chance too. Think Connolly missed it.

Sounds like he could be out for next weekend and he’d be a loss.

Who?

Dalton

I wonder Was dalton aware gaa go only have five cameras when he struck Kyle hayes off the ball.

Makes it far less likely to be picked up on camera.

Should have been missing the next game anyway so karma if the hammer throwing cunt does.

1 Like

You couldn’t hit that Hayes fella hard enough. Hopefully the powers that be will give a young fella like Dalton a pass just like the powers that be gave Hayes a pass.

3 Likes

I wonder did Dalton and Cork know the whereabout of the 5 GAAGO cameras as well?

Only reason Cork won the game really.

Did they get to one of the camera men?

1 Like

Supervalu voucher slipped into the pocket and the task was understood.

1 Like

Surely a Sports Direct one thrown in as well? Hand delivered by JBM.

One of the cameramen was sporting the new black and red Cork jersey. A shame the cameramen don’t have cameras on them.

He didn’t hit him hard enough. Hayes walked all over him and Dalton was whipped off

Absolutely, he says himself he needs a clatter to get going. Dalton did Limerick a massive favour.