Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024…part 2

It’s a big caveat for Cork too. The win was built off their ability to dominate puck outs and subsequent movement/support play. But looking at the numbers it doesn’t look sustainable. Considering the puckout malfunctions the previous match it looks like they will probably live and die from it as the championship proceeds.

2 Likes

I’ve been reliably informed that Limerick are only playing acting at present, just waiting to get to Croker before they try a leg.
Might as well scrap the Munster championship really, it’s of less value than even the laygue it seems, and it’s an inconvenience both to Limerick and to a decent championship structure.

If they lose to Waterford they are more than likely gone.

The disrespect shown to the champions is unbelievable. They’ve contested Munster leagues, leagues and championship with all their will since Kiely took over. The dark space that bitterness drives some guys to is unfortunate.

2 Likes

Jealousy is a terrible thing

3 Likes

Verney has seen the light.

https://twitter.com/mlverney/status/1790357787739832498?t=HSCabm82iEfs4J0b-Xn2IA&s=19

We dont resort to blaming stuff like that. On the balance stack had a decent game, few thing you will always pick out but most of the big calls correctly

Dalton had no involvement in the goal

That was Hayes

Rachael Harris Popcorn GIF by Lucifer

Huh?
It’s just an observation, I was watching highlights

These 5-in-a-row times are very tense, you can’t be baiting @theLimericks

Hayes knocked it into Barrett’s hand, he threw/hand passed it to Harnedy, he buried it

You have a keen eye my friend😀

For all the great lads out of Cork they could have got for that podcast, they pick Mark Landers… Fuck me like, I could have told ya’s he was a simpleton when I was 11 and Cork won AI in 99. And you boys pay to listen to him.

3 Likes

What was their rate v Waterford? They really struggled in the second half against Clare I felt

Dalo’s advice is to skip the first hour this week. I haven’t gotten around to it yet.

1 Like

He’s a gas man but you wouldn’t to take him serious. Complete bluffer

1 Like

But to pay to listen to him… Seanie McGrath, JBM, Brian Corcoran, great men to listen to.

It’s free

You’ve to go through examiner website? Was looking for it.