Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024…part 2

Clare are to Limerick what Mayo were to Dublin in the football

2 Likes

I thought Lyons did a good job today. Made a mistake or two, but nice to see Clare full back line being whistled for their off the ball pulling and dragging and he gave a few against Limerick for their overly aggressive tackling which they usually get away with.

1 Like

A back room team of 53 people :man_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes

Won his battle with Hogan handsomely today

53 man backroom :thinking:

He should have named them for the craic

1 Like

Has to be at least ten lawyers

10 Likes

I wonder did the Limerick full back line foul off the ball at all?

2 Likes

I cant see why both teams cant be told befote hand that umpires are watching this and frees will be given accordingly. Lyons had no problem telling both keepers about puckouts.

1 Like

Was that the fella roaring on the terrace directly after the Nicky Quaid save from McCarthy? I thought it was a bizarre reaction at the time alright. Marty would probably describe it as feral.

Hannon is a class act on and off the pitch.

6 Likes

I don’t really mind Limerick winning. Which I can’t understand.

There a few Limerick lads knocking around up here who are carrying on like they’re the ones running the plays with Kinnerk but other than that I’m ok with it.

Same lads will drop it like a hot snot as soon as Munster get their shit together.

But anyway.

6 Likes

53 x 15k on average. That’s a load of twine.

PJ makes that much while he’s taking a shite, drop in the bucket.

They’re very average, they’ve never won a Munster final and I don’t think they’ve won a meaningful knock out match

Their reputation rests with with running Limerick close in dead rubbers

Limerick would beat them by 15 points in Croke Park

3 Likes

I disagree.

Not now they won’t. But they have been good. And a load of them already have one.

OK

Flesh it out I suppose :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Nah

1 Like

No snipers in Cooper helmets.

They have no eye for a goal at all, and when they get near it they haven’t a sniper able to finish the chance.

McCarthy & Rodgers chances clear examples.

Beyond all that, the tactics are stink negative. You have to go win these games.

2 Likes

Hogan as poor as I’ve seen him so far, early days for him to be fair.