Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024…part 2

The best bit was the keeper pucking it straight back out to him after one of the points

1 Like

Correct three

Decent second half showing had to overcome 16 men yet again unfortunately but we struggle on.

Why has Stephen Bennett been subbed off in all these games? Is that pure Davyism? Was glad to see the back of him today.

Glad to see the back of Davy? I wouldn’t be in the least bit surprised if he’s still at the helm next year.

Davy will be in Galway by the end of the year

1 Like

No, Bennett.

Waterford were fairly unlucky this year. Should have had at least 5 if not 6 points from the games prior to today. None of that means Davy should stay.

Listening on the radio coming home from the kilkenny match. Mullane and Marty were absolutely slaughtering the ref. No mercy at all.
Seemed to do both teams.

I’m amazed at the comments here about Waterford getting rode in the first half, but maybe I’m at bit biased.

1 Like

Ian Kenny is as weak a corner back aerially as I’ve ever seen at county level.

IMG_6457

Not a hope

On his way to the job the last time he had to turn his car around. Players were walking if he came in

That worked out well for the players didnt it

I was at the game myself and I tend to agree. I thought he favoured Waterford on balance. Limerick unlucky not to have been given a penalty.

Cathal O’Neill was very impressive, as was Kyle Hayes. They’re motoring now and won’t be stopped. Waterford offered very, very little really.

2 Likes

On current form Cork are clear favourite to win the AI.

Anybody picking g out to the full back line against Limerick needs their head examined
Horse it down the field and hope for the best is much smarter

They didn’t look to be at their best today, Waterford were poor enough

I’d have to agree.

Which of yer multiple all Ireland winners will ye turn on this week? Poor Byrnes confidence is shot I’d say after reading TFK all week

Tom Morrissey should get a 1 game ban for simulation.

2 Likes

30 points with near 20 wides is impressive. Just goes to show if you throw in o’brien, English, etc they’re plenty good enough.
Flanagan will miss a while now I take it.

1 Like

A bit of tough love brings the best out of our mentality monsters. It’s done Cork no favours in recent years really the players being told how great they constantly are