Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024…part 2

Do you consider 75 shots in a match a good thing?

I see our Eurovision entry is going on tour

2 Likes

They were in front of me in the first half, there is only 1 player in the country who would win that battle in a high ball with such a height difference and thats SOD

JP has kids :clap::clap::clap:

I can feel the “ come back to us when ye have 28 “being unwrapped in tinfoil somewhere

1 Like

Davy set up in a way that allowed Limerick to take 49 shots. How is that Limericks fault? The shooting was woeful at times also.

Limerick had 2 goal chances both stopped by cynical fouls and no penalties. Waterford scored 2 and nickie made 2 saves. Why put the ball imside when the HF line has 20/30 meters of space to the sweeper.

Do you actually believe what you write on here?

7 Likes

The hatred of Limerick all over the internet gives me an erection. For years every (top) county looked down on us and that’s a fact. A running joke to them so we were…

They’re choking on their own bile now we’ve done such a number on them.

What a time to be alive on the internet as a Limerick supporter.

15 Likes

Tipp have won 7 AI since 1970, Limerick have won 6 and had a 45 year famine.

2 Likes

Limerick won 6 in 72 months.

Walked all over cunts too. On the pitch and the internet

1 Like

Fact. We were great oul craic. I must go digging up some of the posts actually!

They’re not laughing now, the cunts :sunglasses:

Get that right up you @endakenny

2 Likes

At least some part of you is still working

Morning Dan

1 Like

You’re very welcome

Dan is seething over his muesli this morning

1 Like

Morning balbec…

1 Like

Why? All is good in the world

This is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth! :heart:

The most enjoyable part of all this must be watching all the “traditional” counties go against their heritage to try play this bastardised version of hurling Limerick have created, and failing miserably at it. Kilkenny hurled a ball back to their keeper at the weekend and played about 6 stick passes up the left side to score a point. Never thought I’d see the day.

We’re just delighted to be contenders