National Football League 2015

I will resign from the board if Cork beat Tyrone on the 15th March 2015. I have no problems in agreeing to this because I have conviction and confidence in my belief.

:clap:
Over to you @caoimhaoin[/USER]. What a chance this is to repair your shattered reputation after the TTK climbdown. I would imagine Cork will be favourites too so the odds are stacked in your favour here and you can banish your old foe [USER=2533]@Il Bomber Destro once and for all. I fully expect Kev to accept this challenge because i think somewhere someplace he’s a man of courage.

Pity this conviction & confidence talent you go on about didn’t extend to finding women. :smiley:

Having conviction and confidence in your actions and words is not without fail. I had the conviction to follow what my heart felt, it didn’t work out, I don’t have any regrets about my course of action - only about the outcome which was outside my control.

Over to you @caoimhaoin[/USER]. What a chance this is to repair your shattered reputation after the TTK climbdown. I would imagine Cork will be favourites too so the odds are stacked in your favour here and you can banish your old foe [USER=2533]@Il Bomber Destro once and for all. I fully expect Kev to accept this challenge because i think somewhere someplace he’s a man of courage.[/QUOTE]
I expect Kev to meekly wimp out of this challenge.

Listen I only have one username, most people know my real name. You can just go to one of your other monikers.

Of course Cork will beat Tyrone.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1084570, member: 273”]Listen I only have one username, most people know my real name. You can just go to one of your other monikers.

Of course Cork will beat Tyrone.[/QUOTE]

So is that a yes then?

If you’re so certain then you’ll have no fear of having to resign then. That being said, you categorically ruled Cavan and Down out of the Div 2 promotion race on the eve of the league starting.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1084570, member: 273”]Listen I only have one username, most people know my real name. You can just go to one of your other monikers.

Of course Cork will beat Tyrone.[/QUOTE]
And there you go @Sidney

What an absolute bitch, well able to talk to talk but when you put it up to him you can see he doesn’t even believe his own bullshit which he forcibly tries to ram down our throats.

@caoimhaoin - I’m more of a man than you will ever be.

@Il Bomber Destro[/USER] has called [USER=273]@caoimhaoin out beautifully here. Skilful, smart, ballsy INTERNETTING from the Ulsterman.

Might be no harm for @caoimhaoin to accept, lose and start over again anyway as he’s a busted flush at this stage.

anyone buy tickets online for the dub/donegal game next week?
@Sidney , up for a pint afterwards?

Gearoid McKiernan hit 4 points from play from midfield yesterday. He does this on a regular basis as well. Easily one of the top midfielders in the country and would walk on to any county team.

You’d know.

Any amount of points from play fails to mask the sectarian hatred burning in his heart

can’t lose either of these guys…they are the heartbeat of this board…

Tell us more.

He’s a mouthpiece like you.

Mayo looked good yesterday…still think they need to get the ball into forwards quicker…they still seem to have nobody around the middle who can pop the ball accurately and fast…Aiden O shea still wants to take a tackle every time while his brother and Vaughan are great ball winners but their distribution is very poor…Hope they stick with Freeman for the season instead of always dropping him…he could be a really important footballer for them come the summer if management showed faith in him for a sustained period…

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1085136, member: 273”]Tell us more.[

I doubt[/QUOTE]

I doubt the Examiner dealt with this in any great detail.