National Football League 2015

When Freeman is on his game he is their best forward, he don’t seem to be able to find any consistency however.

disgusting post

always seemed to be the first lad pulled off under horan…the worst thing a forward can have hanging over him going into a match… he needs to be allowed have a few bad games and still get picked …because like you said he’s their best forward …

I am who I am, others are not. It’s fairly stupid and childish carry on. It takes some serious levels of insecurity to change your user name regularly on a message board, and just plain mental displacement to have more than one login.

Cork are no great shakes. Hopefully though Cutbert brings through a few new faces as he is not afraid of that. That was a very average Dublin team and a bounce or two here or there could have given them the game. Cork will still be blessed to avoid relegation as other teams will be more cynical and not as inclined to play open football. Without the guile of Paddy Kelly it’s hard to see too many wins. Tyrone and Derry remain their most likely point collections. Tyrone are really dreadful. I would even worry about Derry as we have nobody around the middle to handle Lynch. Shields might be the answer for a tagging job. But if he had a big day and the crowd get behind Derry it also could be a long afternoon.

Not sure about injuries etc, but that was boardaring on an insult to the GAA, the people who paid in and the league itself from Gavin yesterday in his selection. I realise there is a time for trying players, but it seemed like they threw this game.

Yeah, he was inexplicably taken off early in the 2013 final after being the only Mayo forward who made any sort of telling impact against Tyrone in the semi final.

Cillian O Connor is comfortably their best forward. I agree Freeman was poorly treated but he was very inconsistent. COC has no issues like that and ha great mental strength and consistency.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1085152, member: 273”]I am who I am, others are not. It’s fairly stupid and childish carry on. It takes some serious levels of insecurity to change your user name regularly on a message board, and just plain mental displacement to have more than one login.

Cork are no great shakes. Hopefully though Cutbert brings through a few new faces as he is not afraid of that. That was a very average Dublin team and a bounce or two here or there could have given them the game. Cork will still be blessed to avoid relegation as other teams will be more cynical and not as inclined to play open football. Without the guile of Paddy Kelly it’s hard to see too many wins. Tyrone and Derry remain their most likely point collections. Tyrone are really dreadful. I would even worry about Derry as we have nobody around the middle to handle Lynch. Shields might be the answer for a tagging job. But if he had a big day and the crowd get behind Derry it also could be a long afternoon.

Not sure about injuries etc, but that was boardaring on an insult to the GAA, the people who paid in and the league itself from Gavin yesterday in his selection. I realise there is a time for trying players, but it seemed like they threw this game.[/QUOTE]

I still think dubs are missing something… they still have no out and out man marker…the bit I saw Cork walked through them at times…To me O’Gara makes some awful stupid decisions when the games are tight and he’s on from the start…I also think Rock is quite limited when he starts…

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1085152, member: 273”]I am who I am, others are not. It’s fairly stupid and childish carry on. It takes some serious levels of insecurity to change your user name regularly on a message board, and just plain mental displacement to have more than one login.

Not sure about injuries etc, but that was boardaring on an insult to the GAA, the people who paid in and the league itself from Gavin yesterday in his selection. I realise there is a time for trying players, but it seemed like they threw this game.[/QUOTE]

You said Cork would easily beat Tyrone, you said how Cork are easily a better, fitter and more talented team than Tyrone. You’ve been shouting this from the rooftops with gusto but when it has came to it and you’ve been challenged on it, your bravado and false confidence has been exposed.

So you’ve also now changed from easily beating beating to being worried about them, you fucking simpleton.

O’Connor is poor ball winner and struggles to get scores from play in a lot of games.

him being substituted and Higgins moving out of centre forward won Dublin that match…Higgins was picking up so much ball and Ger Brennan couldn’t follow him…

O’Connor is their best forward to date in fairness…he does lack a yard of pace…but he is as composed a forward as their is in the game…

can’t argue with that…I actually forgot about O 'Connor truth be told…

He doesn’t do enough from open play. He’s a good man to con a ref for a handy free and break the momentum of teams coming out with the ball from the back but if Mayo had a top class forward under Horan they would have had an All Ireland by now.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1085161, member: 2533”]You said Cork would easily beat Tyrone, you said how Cork are easily a better, fitter and more talented team than Tyrone. You’ve been shouting this from the rooftops with gusto but when it has came to it and you’ve been challenged on it, your bravado and false confidence has been exposed.

So you’ve also now changed from easily beating beating to being worried about them, you fucking simpleton.[/QUOTE]
Cork will comfortably beat Tyrone. I think mark lynch may cause cork problems, that’s hardly surprising.

I think Tyrone will be lucky to win a game.

Forgetting about Cillian O Connor when discussing Mayo forwards, that 2 time YPOTY and 2014 All Star Cillian O Connor, you fucking mug :smiley:

wow I forgot a name…and admitted so…massive mistake…think you’ll find I was on here last summer saying O’ connor was a class act …
but there you go…you offer nothing so you pull me up on forgetting a name … pathetic…

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1085181, member: 273”]Cork will comfortably beat Tyrone. I think mark lynch may cause cork problems, that’s hardly surprising.

I think Tyrone will be lucky to win a game.[/QUOTE]

Yet you don’t have balls to back up your word. It’s a false show of confidence. You’re a mouthpiece, you don’t even believe the nonsense you spout.

[QUOTE=“scumpot, post: 1085197, member: 182”]wow I forgot a name…and admitted so…massive mistake…think you’ll find I was on here last summer saying O’ connor was a class act …
but there you go…you offer nothing so you pull me up on forgetting a name … pathetic…[/QUOTE]
You’re right you stook, it is pretty pathetic to be trying to fit around here commenting on football when you forget the 2nd top scorer in the 2013 Cship, top scorer in the 2014 Cship. You’re making a holy show of yourself.

ok I made a holy show of myself…you win…well done…

Good boy, you’ll grow from this perhaps. Also try to take things a little less seriously you absolute freak of a being, it’s embarrassing to watch how you interact on here.