National Football League 2015

What are you in about balls? You are making no sense. I have repeated it enough for you.

It’s very obvious and the feigned ignorance here just furthers your cowardice. You have no problem mouthing off on here and talking all sorts of bravado but when you are challenged to put something substantive to your words you shrink into a little church mouse. You’re all hot air.

You were all hot air with TTK until he lodged his money into my account and you were all hot air with me until I put the challenge to you. You are a massive coward, you can pay plenty of lip service but you don’t have any conviction in what you say.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1085268, member: 2533”]
You were all hot air with TTK until he lodged his money into my account and you were all hot air with me until I put the challenge to you. You are a massive coward, you can pay plenty of lip service but you don’t have any conviction in what you say.[/QUOTE]
:eek:

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1085268, member: 2533”]It’s very obvious and the feigned ignorance here just furthers your cowardice. You have no problem mouthing off on here and talking all sorts of bravado but when you are challenged to put something substantive to your words you shrink into a little church mouse. You’re all hot air.

You were all hot air with TTK until he lodged his money into my account and you were all hot air with me until I put the challenge to you. You are a massive coward, you can pay plenty of lip service but you don’t have any conviction in what you say.[/QUOTE]
It’s a ridiculous challenge. If I lose I go off, might be a good thing, you lose and you use another name or create a new account.
Why would I be accepting play school challenges from you?
TTK want to make up his own rules for the challenge I set down. It was that simple.
The loser hasn’t been seen since.

who attended what games yesterday

kildare / down @mickee321[/USER] and [USER=1755]@Blake
cork / dublin @Sidney
Letrim / longford @The All Seeing Eye
Limerick / sligo @Mark Renton[/USER] aka [USER=594]@South Limerick Referee
anyone i missed ?

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1085301, member: 273”]It’s a ridiculous challenge. If I lose I go off, might be a good thing, you lose and you use another name or create a new account.
Why would I be accepting play school challenges from you?
TTK want to make up his own rules for the challenge I set down. It was that simple.
The loser hasn’t been seen since.[/QUOTE]

If I lose I go off. Simple as that, what you are doing now is making excuses. Besides you said Cork will easily beat Tyrone so you should have no worries about losing, that’s if your confidence is genuine and not just a show of bravado.

It shouldn’t matter who the challenge comes from, what should matter is the faith you have in your predictions. And since I’ve called you out to make good on your big talk you been very evasive.

Then again, yesterday you said Cork would easily beat Derry while today you said you were worried about Derry.

Everyone can see you are afraid of me.

I will resign from this forum if Cork beat Tyrone irrespective of whether Kevin agrees to do vice versa. Why? I know the consequences of what will happen if my prophecy is wrong but my genuine belief overrides any fear of that being the case.

Kevin is scared to stake something on his loose talk otherwise he would have no problem putting something at stake on a match he feels Cork will easily win and the fact that Cork are a “more talented and fitter team” with a “far superior forward line”.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1085308, member: 2533”]If I lose I go off. Simple as that, what you are doing now is making excuses. Besides you said Cork will easily beat Tyrone so you should have no worries about losing, that’s if your confidence is genuine and not just a show of bravado.

It shouldn’t matter who the challenge comes from, what should matter is the faith you have in your predictions. And since I’ve called you out to make good on your big talk you been very evasive.

Then again, yesterday you said Cork would easily beat Derry while today you said you were worried about Derry.

Everyone can see you are afraid of me.[/QUOTE]
Ya, that’s called assessing games. Derry lost and Cork won however I noticed a weakness in Cork that Derry can exploit that I hadn’t considered before.

I’m not betting anything in a straight shoot out when the other bettor has far less to lose. There is no risk for you.

You are terribly insecure really. I don’t care what you say or think, I’ve been proved right about Tyrone for 4/5 years now. Everyone else seems to be slow on the uptake, and seem to need the mass media to turn before they realise what’s going on.

@The Selfish Giant

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1085324, member: 273”]Ya, that’s called assessing games. Derry lost and Cork won however I noticed a weakness in Cork that Derry can exploit that I hadn’t considered before.

I’m not betting anything in a straight shoot out when the other bettor has far less to lose. There is no risk for you.

You are terribly insecure really. I don’t care what you say or think, I’ve been proved right about Tyrone for 4/5 years now. Everyone else seems to be slow on the uptake, and seem to need the mass media to turn before they realise what’s going on.[/QUOTE]

There’s the same risk for me as there is for you. You have been conclusive in the fact that you think Cork are a much better team than Tyrone and you have been conclusive in the fact that they will easily beat Tyrone but you haven’t had the balls to put something substantive to that bluster.

Go get a dictionary and check what insecurity really means as you’ve displayed it perfectly in your response to my call out here.

Because Destro is gone to Milan?

I won’t post on here again under any moniker if Cork beat Tyrone on the 15th March.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

@Il Bomber Destro[/USER] = [USER=1]@Rocko :eek: :eek:

Yes, this seems to be case. A stunning revelation.

You were all hot air with TTK until he lodged his money into my account and you were all hot air with me until I put the challenge to you. [/QUOTE]

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

@Il Bomber Destro = Ken Earley:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

cheers bro

:eek::eek::eek:

'Twas a grand aul forum while it lasted I guess :popcorn: