National Football League 2015

:oops:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together

A loser leaves challenge?!

It’s not fucking WWE. Will you relax please, chaps?

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1085358, member: 9”]A loser leaves challenge?!

It’s not fucking WWE. Will you relax please, chaps?[/QUOTE]

+1
utterly shit INTERNETTING and banter over the last few pages
what the forum really needs is a personal detail leak or a user’s password sent out via IM. February always brings surprises like that on here

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1085358, member: 9”]A loser leaves challenge?!

It’s not fucking WWE. Will you relax please, chaps?[/QUOTE]

The loser resigns in shame challenge. Obviously Kevin is not man enough to commit.

I actually thought it was Sid.
However I do remember Rocko formally welcoming bomber and saying something along the lines of how delighted he was to have him on board.

Extremely sad that a grown man with kids and is, supposedly, a leading accountant, spent this much time pretending to be someone else … On his own website. o_O:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1085382, member: 273”]I actually thought it was Sid.
However I do remember Rocko formally welcoming bomber and saying something along the lines of how delighted he was to have him on board.

Extremely sad that a grown man with kids and is, supposedly, a leading accountant, spent this much time pretending to be someone else … On his own website. o_O:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
The real truth is stranger than you’ll ever know, Kev.

Jesus.

This is worse than the time I set up a load of priest aliases to rig the celeb spotting adjudicator poll and let @Rocko[/USER] and [USER=25]@Raymond Crotty take the fall for it.

how many aliases have you sid?
@Sidney
@sidney waddell
@The Scouse Cafu
@The Archbishop of Duff
@The Tipping King
@The Dublin Bay Prawn
@North County Corncake
are the ones i know

i have / had rights ( with at least 3 other posters ) to @mickee321[/USER] / [USER=594]@South Limerick Referee[/USER] / [USER=276]@fenwaypark[/USER] / @tipptopps / [USER=681]@The Tipping King[/USER] / [USER=116]@The Dunph and one or 2 more that i have forgotten

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1085461, member: 367”]how many aliases have you sid?
@Sidney
@sidney waddell
@The Scouse Cafu
@The Archbishop of Duff
@The Tipping King
@The Dublin Bay Prawn
@North County Corncake
are the ones i know

i have / had rights ( with at least 3 other posters ) to @mickee321[/USER] / [USER=594]@South Limerick Referee[/USER] / [USER=276]@fenwaypark[/USER] / @tipptopps / [USER=681]@The Tipping King[/USER] / [USER=116]@The Dunph and one or 2 more that i have forgotten[/QUOTE]
You forgot @Manuel Zelaya[/USER] of course which is my most well known one. Different aliases fulfil different functions. [USER=738]@jimmy29 is one I like to wheel out occasionally - his “stupidity” is very effective for making my main persona look supremely knowledgeable whereas the equally knowledgeable and erudite Manuel does it from the other end of the spectrum.

On their Second Captains Podcast, while discussing the first round of the league, Ciaran Murphy made a witty observation (I know, I know). Well it was in fact his brother who done so originally. But anyway, I digress.

He mentioned the term “a TG4 Footballer”, as in the sort of lads who look great in Sigerson, Club or U21 Championship, but when they move onto RTÉ get shown up to be just not up to much. I think he made it in reference to the Cork footballers. Oisin McConville was on the show at the time and opined that it might just be one of the greatest insults to give to a county footballer than he could think of. Hard to argue with it really.

Any suggestions for such a footballer? I would say you could take any number of Derry footballers for a start, Mark Lynch is most likely the poster boy. Corks Fintan Gould would also be one you could say is a great TG4 footballer. Seanie Johnston probably another.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1086178, member: 180”]On their Second Captains Podcast, while discussing the first round of the league, Ciaran Murphy made a witty observation (I know, I know). Well it was in fact his brother who done so originally. But anyway, I digress.

He mentioned the term “a TG4 Footballer”, as in the sort of lads who look great in Sigerson, Club or U21 Championship, but when they move onto RTÉ get shown up to be just not up to much. I think he made it in reference to the Cork footballers. Oisin McConville was on the show at the time and opined that it might just be one of the greatest insults to give to a county footballer than he could think of. Hard to argue with it really.

Any suggestions for such a footballer? I would say you could take any number of Derry footballers for a start, Mark Lynch is most likely the poster boy. Corks Fintan Gould would also be one you could say is a great TG4 footballer. Seanie Johnston probably another.[/QUOTE]
Galway have some great TG4 hurlers.

Great shout tbf. And footballers for that matter.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1085431, member: 2533”]Jesus.

This is worse than the time I set up a load of priest aliases to rig the celeb spotting adjudicator poll and let @Rocko[/USER] and [USER=25]@Raymond Crotty take the fall for it.[/QUOTE]

+1

Derry (Allianz FL Division 1 v Kerry): Thomas Mallon; Oisín Duffy, Niall Holly, John O’Kane; Kevin Johnston. Gerard O’Kane, Sean Leo McGoldrick; Mark Lynch, Conor McAtamney; Ciarán McFaul, Benny Heron, Enda Lynn; Mark Craig, Terence O’Brien, Daniel Heavron.

Kerry (Allianz FL Division 1 v Derry): Brendan Kealy; Pa Kilkenny, Mark Griffin, Fionn Fitzgerald; Jonathan Lyne, Jack Sherwood, Paul Murphy; David Moran, Tommy Walsh; Michael Geaney, Bryan Sheehan, Johnny Buckley; Stephen O’Brien, Paul Geaney, Barry John Keane.

Should be a close game, not much scoring threat in that Derry forward line. Craig is a defender and the rest would all be more grafter/schemers with the exception of O’Brien who is only about 19. They are missing a whole host of players and it’s a really young side. In saying that the Kerry defence looks very inexperienced.

Dublin 1-5 Donegal 0-7 HT.

Cormac Costello with the goal for Dublin.

Very open game between Dublin and Donegal. Donegal missed a lot of chances towards the end of that first half, McBrearty and Murphy are winning an awful lot of ball inside.

Dublin still down an awful lot of players, Donegal at close to full strength.

Doherty has impressed me a lot.

O’Gara gets away with a lot of really cynical fouling in the forward line.

Nice bit of needle in this.