National Football League 2015

He shouldn’t be anywhere near the starting 15, not fit enough, poor on the ball and prone to getting involved in stupid, niggly shit

I thought that myself. He was more interested in throwing his weight around than anything else.

Heroic. Sean McMahon-like.

He takes twice as long as most players to run one step but he’ll cover more ground in that step than most players will in two.

Everything about him is slow motion. I’d say his resting heart rate is something like 20 beats per minute.

Fergal Conway is lightyears ahead of him, he’ll be in the number 6 jersey come the summer

Laois are utterly fucked. Leinster is fucked as a province. My prediction that two Leinster teams will go down to Div 3 this year looks like coming through, although it may be Laois and Kildare and not Laois and Meath as I first suspected.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1088166, member: 180”]My prediction that two Leinster teams will go down to Div 3 this year looks like coming through, although it may be Laois and Kildare and not Laois and Meath as I first suspected.
[/QUOTE]
Every cloud MBB

Ah even that doesn’t cheer me any.

Why on earth would you be comparing O’Gara to a player who plays in a different position on a different team, and who won’t be marking him in any match?

Jack McCaffrey is light years ahead of Tomas O’Connor.

He wasn’t.

Fucking useless. Sickening performance tonight. Fuck off back to Tralee to shout for Stacks Billy.
And bring O Fatharta with you.

He wasn’t indeed. Amateur stuff on my part. Appalling INTERNETTING in fact.

[QUOTE=“Kid Curry, post: 1088175, member: 1397”]Fucking useless. Sickening performance tonight. Fuck off back to Tralee to shout for Stacks Billy.
And bring O Fatharta with you.[/QUOTE]
Bigger problems than Billy and TOF.

Watching the repeat of Kildare and Meath, the fucking centre back is a pantomime :smiley:

@Il Bomber Destro - what happened the might Down at home?

They lost. I never said they were might either, I said they have a good chance of promotion. You missed them completely out of hand, as you did with Cavan.

Roscommon are the real deal*

• Sorry Boxty

I really don’t know what Ryan is at with someone like that on the team. The more and more I see of him, the more I’m inclined to think he’s a spoofer. I can’t count the amount of times under him we’ve thrown away winnable games due to aimlessness in the final 20 mins.

It would be a start.

O’Gara for all his faults, is the best inside ball winner on the Dublin team. Thought Dublin in 2nd half were good. Deegan was brutal - could have sent 2 more off. Dublin are fucked without Cluxton - Currie shit himself again when Donegal had an extra man and pressured the kick. Bastic was made captain when Gavin found out at training with him on Thursday night that his wife just had a baby that morning.

He also received the O’Byrne Cup as captain. The crowning glory on a surprisingly good career.