National Football League 2015

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1092258, member: 273”]Ken o Halloran - 6’3
Tom Clancy (Clon) - 5’11
Tom Clancy (F) - 6’0
James Loughry - 6’0 (I have my doubts)
Conor Dorman - 6’1
Noel Galvin - 5’11
Brian O Driscoll - 6’0 (extremely doubtful, he looked shorter than Tom Clancy Clon coming off the field the last day)
Colm O Driscoll - 5’9
Ian McGuire - 6’3
Fintan Goold - 6’1
John O Rourke - 5’10
Donnacha O Connor - 6’p
Mark Collins - 5’11

I could go on but that’s the bulk of the 1-12 who have played recent games.

I know club teams bigger.[/QUOTE]

Ken O’Halloran is 6’5 or 6’6

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1092264, member: 273”]I said I would if you agreed to do the same. You didn’t.
You piss off, you’re a broken record of nonsense[/QUOTE]

No, you didn’t.

I asked if you would resign from the forum if Tyrone got a result in Castlebar.

You said “Absolutely”, then you dishonoured your word, nothing strange in that for a habitual spoofer though.

No way are Halloran and Maguire the same height.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1092258, member: 273”]Ken o Halloran - 6’3
Tom Clancy (Clon) - 5’11
Tom Clancy (F) - 6’0
James Loughry - 6’0 (I have my doubts)
Conor Dorman - 6’1
Noel Galvin - 5’11
Brian O Driscoll - 6’0 (extremely doubtful, he looked shorter than Tom Clancy Clon coming off the field the last day)
Colm O Driscoll - 5’9
Ian McGuire - 6’3
Fintan Goold - 6’1
John O Rourke - 5’10
Donnacha O Connor - 6’p
Mark Collins - 5’11

I could go on but that’s the bulk of the 1-12 who have played recent games.

I know club teams bigger.[/QUOTE]

Mark Collins is more that 5"11. He is bigger than Kieran Hughes who is definitely 6 ft +. You are being incredibly disengenous again to spin your argument.

He’s not. He lives in our parish, see him regular. I’d believe 6’2 if I was told that.
McGuires height is surprising as well but it’s always been said he has ridiculously long arms.

I agree, I think Halliran may be slightly smaller. But McGuire is not as tall as people think. Very long limbs.

He is not bigger than Kieran hughes. FFS you are a tard.

May have been McKenna but he’s more than 5"11.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1092332, member: 273”]He’s not. He lives in our parish, see him regular. I’d believe 6’2 if I was told that.
McGuires height is surprising as well but it’s always been said he has ridiculously long arms.[/QUOTE]

The last time I met him he was taller than me and I’m still the same height as I was then. Are you suggesting that he is shrinking?

What height do you pretend to be?

Ironic.

Fucking hell Kev its Maguire.

“I thought his man-marker Ryan Wylie was doing very well, he turned him over a good few times, but the class that Colm has, he can just light up at times.”

Cork manager, Brian Cuthbert, clearly wasn’t paying attention.

The last page of this thread confirms opinion.
Rebels V Intransigents. A lost cause interfering.

Wylie had the best of the match up for the most part. O’Neill on a good day can do a lot with very little.

Serious lack of understanding on the role of a man marker. I would say Wylie himself would be unbelievably pissed off with how it ended up.

My real height is 6’4 I don’t have a pretend height.

And how do you know KOH is taller than you? Were you trying to look into his eyes?

Prob because I know him.

Fair enough, but I would say ye are all lying to yourselves so about your height. He doesn’t look it, nor is he put down for it in profiles etc.