National Football League 2015

You are correct. I mistakenly thought he got one in '13

Lacey playing a very advanced role for Donegal here.

Superb defensive work from Lavery there.

McKenna and Cavanagh winning a lot of ball in the full forward line, McCurry pulling the strings.

@Il Bomber Destro Keep the updates coming, mate.

Decent game so far in Donegal.
Despite it being level, Donegal can switch play much quicker and have more ball players.
Cross field ball and pin point foot passing is actually more important than ever.

That was a very dirty one from Wylie on Cavanagh, going in with the knee on a prone Cavanagh. He got a deserved yellow.

McCrory with another point.

Tyrone 0-06
Monaghan 0-02

Derry showing another side. Extreme patience and clever passing to get a score.
McBrearty showing plenty class tonight. And he is actually getting tightly marked.

Mark Lynch is class.

A cork hurler maintains he’d piss on the Cork Tipp or KK hurling teams were he living there.

Splendid free from McCurry outside the 45 yard line.

Tyrone 0-07
Monaghan 0-02

Marty still making dreadful calls. He held up a clear advantage to Donegal to allow Derry get all their men back. Dreadful refereeing.

The size of Marty Duffy’s belly!

What channel is other game on?

Lunch again with the other foot. A super performance.

One way traffic in Omagh, we look really solid defensively. McNamee has cleaned up on Kieran Hughes.

He winters well.

He’s a disgrace really, although did get in good nick last year in fairness. And I believe it improved his decision making.

This is a fine game for time of year. This is the game I envisaged with the black card.

A marauding run from Darren Hughes gets Monaghan’s first point in 20 minutes.

0-07 to 0-03.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1083830, member: 2533”]McCurry playing quite deep, nice bit of play to set up Cavanagh who wins the free.

McCurry points the free.

Tyrone 0-04
Monagahn 0-02[/QUOTE]

il bomber

who is the jack ass on the sideline roaring his head off annoying all the viewers in the Donegal v Derry team?

McCurry is just class, his ability to find space and pick the right pass is phenomenal.

[QUOTE=“kerry1891, post: 1083853, member: 1379”]il bomber

who is the jack ass on the sideline roaring his head off annoying all the viewers in the Donegal v Derry team?[/QUOTE]

I’ll get back to you later on that pal. I’m watching the other game.