National Football League 2015

“The Strangest Cork team in years. Highly experimental. No harm I suppose, but it’s changed my mind on the result.”

o_O

[QUOTE=“Raylan, post: 1103628, member: 2891”]“The Strangest Cork team in years. Highly experimental. No harm I suppose, but it’s changed my mind on the result.”

o_O[/QUOTE]
Check my predictions dickhead. Just because I wanted to throw a few eeijits here doesn’t mean I changed the predictions league.

You fuckwit.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1103684, member: 273”]Check my predictions dickhead. Just because I wanted to throw a few eeijits here doesn’t mean I changed the predictions league.

You fuckwit.[/QUOTE]

:smiley:

You gimp.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1103684, member: 273”]Check my predictions dickhead. Just because I wanted to throw a few eeijits here doesn’t mean I changed the predictions league.

You fuckwit.[/quote]

:rolleyes:

You gimp.[/QUOTE]
You fat crippled Spastic.

You fuckwit.[/QUOTE]
Kev you are a lunatic

Seething. Absolutely seething.

Some horrendous things written about Ulster football this weekend. I’m suitably offended at the biased and agenda-driven portrayal of our teams. The wagons have been circled for the summer.

Cutbert mugged bomber off good and proper as well yesterday. With his 5 experimental changes going ahead. And working to a large degree too it seems.

Links?

I believe I said it wasn’t experimental.

Kev you are a lunatic[/QUOTE]

Jealousy will get you nowhere. Obviously the 5 other people who play the prediction league had post alerts set up to monitor Kevin’s fluctuating thoughts on the match. It was a genius move by him to ball hop and lead them astray and I’m sure they all plumped for Kerry in the prediction league. Kevin’s the one laughing now and so am I.

Yes, but it was. And you added you didn’t expect Collins to play FF, he did. You said there is little difference between playing half back and corner back, when of course there is. Etc etc.

I said moving from half back to corner is a subtle difference and if a player can’t cope with that in the modern game then he’s in bother. I also listed a number of defenders who regularly alternate between the half back line and full back line - McMahon and Cooper for Dublin, Fitzgerald and Murphy for Kerry, McGee, McGlynn and McGrath for Donegal.

O’Donoghue is also listed as playing at full back in all the match reports - something you denied happened yesterday.

You fuckwit.[/QUOTE]

[ATTACH=full]2487[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1103705, member: 2533”]I said moving from half back to corner is a subtle difference and if a player can’t cope with that in the modern game then he’s in bother. I also listed a number of defenders who regularly alternate between the half back line and full back line - McMahon and Cooper for Dublin, Fitzgerald and Murphy for Kerry, McGee, McGlynn and McGrath for Donegal.

O’Donoghue is also listed as playing at full back in all the match reports - something you denied happened yesterday.[/QUOTE]
But he didn’t play there. Highlights last night showed Shields on Donaghy. People at the game have confirmed this. And anyway, even if he did, it would still be experimental. He is inexperienced at this level.

Holy shit :smiley:

Excellent INTERNETTING by @Raylan btw, mugged the angry angry man off good and proper. Unreal.

don’t make it personal with Bandage…he’ll put you on ignore…its his party and he’ll cry if he wants to…

I watched the first 10 minutes of the game on the deferred coverage and O’Donoghue was picking up Donaghy, for certain.

My point remains that there was nothing overly experimental about that team, it was just a case of you getting your excuses in early in case things went pear shaped. The majority of those lads have been on the panel for the past 3/4 seasons and the would not be alien to the positions chosen. Most defenders are very comfortable across the defence now, it’s a demand of the modern game.

You fuckwit.[/QUOTE]

You mug.