National Football League 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh6YQBgD-0A

Dirty Dublin bastard!

Big Dick. :clap:

Clerkin kicking a point with his left foot :smiley:

The loss of Eoghan O Gara has really hit Dublin hard these past few games. It’s only when you lose a player of his nous do you realise the influence he has on a game. Of course @Bandage and I knew that sometime ago.

What a player

Bit of filth from that guttersnipe connolly there. Dublin rattled yet again

If you want to go war, Monaghan will take you to war. Their contribution throughout the troubles was exemplary, their display today mirrors that patriotism.

Jesus what a post, it’s a fucking league semi final :rolleyes:

Dubs are rattled

To use boxing parlance Dessie Mone is probably the best pound for pound footballer in the country.

Theyve sorted it out. Great game

Monaghan have ran out of gas here.

Great performance from Monaghan, thought they deserved the win.

I know McManus put on one of the best point scoring displays you are likely to see but I would have trumped for Kieran Hughes for MOTM, he lorded the midfield in the second half.

Thought Ryan Wylie was MoTM. McManus was excellent but he convincingly beat Byrne who isn’t a first choice player usually. Beggan missed a difficult free from out wide when Monaghan were 14-13 ahead and Dublin then reeled off 4 points without reply. McCaffrey was very good for Dublin.

Sorry for your loss, mate. Confident yee will be back, great heart shown today.

Dublin were atrocious today, they were lucky they were playing Monaghan. A half decent team would have beaten them.

Dublin didn’t particularly want to win today and that’s the bottom line. They’re going to win this league in spite of themselves.

What I saw of the Cork-Donegal match was like a training session.

20,000 was a miserable crowd. Can’t particularly blame those who stayed away.

IMO Monaghan are an unlucky side in terms of age. If Finlay and Clerkin were 10 years younger they’d be a serious outfit. Great servants, although Jap had an off-day.
McManus is top notch and the Dubs are looking reachable.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1122407, member: 183”]Dublin didn’t particularly want to win today and that’s the bottom line. They’re going to win this league in spite of themselves.

What I saw of the Cork-Donegal match was like a training session.

20,000 was a miserable crowd. Can’t particularly blame those who stayed away.[/QUOTE]

so 10,000 per game ,woeful, it will never catch rugby to be Ireland’s 7th most popular sport

There may be a club bias here but I thought Kilkenny showed well and won every ball that came into him. However he seems to be struggling for confidence a wee bit as he laid it off every time rather than take his man on. Granted he is only back a few weeks from a year out but he doesn’t look comfortable in his kicking. When he gets that back he could be flying.