National Football League 2015

Longford are terrible.

They used to bring up their bald keeper in previous years to kick them. He was shit too. Sean McCormack would kick them I suspect but he’s absent today.

This is pitiful.

Alan Mulhall, thoroughly alright sort :clap:

+1

How people can knock the Ulster championship as being hard to watch and then stomach this i do not know. Give me any two Ulster teams playing in a storm over this.

Mark Harte has some gormless head on him. How he has that gig is beyond me as well.

[QUOTE=“Tess Tickle, post: 1129021, member: 2269”]+1

How people can knock the Ulster championship as being hard to watch and then stomach this i do not know. Give me any two Ulster teams playing in a storm over this.[/QUOTE]
You’re comparing Div 4 football to the Ulster Championship. Interesting barometer you’re using to measure it.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1129003, member: 180”]Anton Sullivan is a fine young player, his brother Padraic is tasty as well but suffered his second ACL 2 or 3 weeks ago. Anton lorded it for Enniscorthy in the Schools All Ireland in recent years.

This game is dull as shit though, both teams hiding.[/QUOTE]

Which school in Enniscorthy? Tech i presume?

Did I say Enniscorthy? I meant Edenderry :oops:

I was wondering!

Tights . really. Really like. And in the last week in April. Longford deserve to lose for that Alone.

Jesus, Longford are woeful. Are they missing many?

Beaten at his near post from 18 yards now. Fuck off with your tights you chimp.

The Longford no.13 is up there with the worst intercounty footballers I’ve seen.

Apes.

Jesus, that’s terribly embarrassing for Derry - losing to this crowd last year.

Great to see an Offaly win, now all we need is for Pete McGrath to do his thing and this will be a fantastic day for Gaelic football.

Looking forward to seeing Murnin and Micael McKenna this evening - Murnin in particular, Bob Radcliffe Cup Winners are usually of a high standard.

Think Armagh will put on a display tonight and run out handy enough winners.

Dyas and O’Hanlon in for McKeever and Findon. Interesting to see who he have in midfield.