National Gaelic Football League 2018

Iā€™m very surprised Rochford hasnā€™t given a run to a few more of that 2016 under-21 team like Ruane, Akram and Irwin.

Kildare look doomed and that will make it one from four to join them. I fancy Mayo will pull a couple of results out of the bag. Even four points might even be enough to stay up.

I had a look at that.

None of the studies really support what they are claiming and 2 of them are done by the designer.

Measuring DOMS is almost impossible and certainly subjective.

With little info I would say a nonsense product with minimal impact

3 Likes

Am they are actually of use.

Just not too much on the field of play.

Very helpful for some people to sleep better

Firefly is a weird name to pick. No copyrighting that surely?

Obviously big Joss Whedon fans

I see Saratov Airlines have nipped in and changed their name to Firefly before the people who supplied Fenton could copyright it.

Cavan leading Meath by 8 points.

Div 2 will be wide open.

2 points will separate 6th from 1st after today irrespective of the result.

I fancy Roscommon to go up along with another. They are the only side who have yet to play Clare or Louth who I think should be 4 points on the board for most sides.

Cavan will top the league if they win today but I think the fact that they have already played Clare and Louth will make points hard to pick up from here on.

Have Kerry been involved in any off the ball stuff today?

25 of the Monaghan panel are based in Dublin. Astonishing commitment from the likes of them and Mayo and all the other counties who have so many based outside their county. Just another huge advantage Dublin have really when you think about it.

4 wins for the Ulster teams today.

That is the real advantage they have . The money , meals , Croke Park , etc are big but that is huge .

Thatā€™s a very dangerous looking wall behind the goal in Iniskeen.

A stony grey pile ??

5 Likes

Another big advantage Dublin have is that we have loads of lads who are very good at Gaelic football. Itā€™s very difficult for counties like Laois who have loads of lads who are shite at football to compete with that. Itā€™s just not fair so itā€™s not.

8 Likes

For the sake of intercounty football we should force the IDA to get their clients to settle in the Midlands so all teams would have to travel some bitā€¦

Look at the last census and you will see the the factoral diffence between respective populations of both counties . That tends to statistically give a better chance of having more good footballers .

How come China are shit at soccer so? Theyā€™ve a fierce big pick.

6 Likes

Bogball is a minority sport in Dublin

1 Like

China are also shit at rugby and cricket . Whatā€™s your point ??