Netflix

The Mai Lai massacre was heavy watching. We might have our own Mai Lai shenanigans on Sunday evening at the Supermacs outlet at Moneygall when coach loads of disgruntled Limerick supporters lay waste to the premises prior to annihilating hordes of innocent patrons consuming snackboxes.

4 Likes

Any mention of Tom Barry or Terence McSwiney?

Iā€™m bored out of my mind. I may never read another book. Fauda was grand except for the last few minutes which ruined everything that went before. Netflix had thrown up friends as recommended viewing.
Iā€™m seriously considering it

Detectorists
Almost too sweet, just about too boring butā€¦

Would you consider top shelf?

It would need a shelf of its own. last of the summer wine/league of gentlemen /the office

Just started happy! Seriously fucked up shit but enjoyable

1 Like

Bobby Bruce :disappointed_relieved:

Itā€™s absolutely superb.

Watched the first 3 episodes of Fauda. Thought the idea was good but the acting was atrocious.

I stuck it out, itā€™s ropey in places but I enjoyed it. Not a patch on detectorists though.

Ozarks is backā€¦

1 Like

It is fucking unreal!

Season 1 had its moments but was only okā€¦ This season has started well.

Detectoristsā€¦talk to me.

1 Like

Youā€™ll just have to watch it. Itā€™s what one might call charming, or ā€˜delightfulā€™. Geeky down at heel lads poking around in fields for buried treasureā€¦at least thatā€™s the peg used to hang an innocent amusing pleasant easy going comedy. Itā€™s not particularly hilarious, original or profound etc. But itā€™s really enjoyable.

1 Like

Detectorists?

A learned friend of mine once said, ā€œIsnā€™t the English man at play a funny animal?ā€.

That kind of sums it up.

Youā€™re not impressed then

Bojack is back next Friday!!!

1 Like

Canā€™t wait!