Netflix

The Book of Life is a fantastic little animated film, well worth a watch, I enjoyed it immensely.

Hardly ā€œlittleā€
Enjoyable oul flick all the same.

Anything good on it at the minute?

Iā€™m halfway through the OJ thing, great TV. If it was fiction youā€™d be saying how unbelievable it was.

Watched a few episodes of that black mirror. Itā€™s pretty weird.

The OJ drama series of the trial or the five part espn documentary on his whole life? Both excellent in their own way.

Saul Season 3 is due up next week.

3 Likes

Drama series. Iā€™ll have to look at the ESPN thing after. Obviously youā€™d know the vague outlines of the OJ stuff, but the detail is fascinating. I never knew about the driving down the highway bit

:clap: now weā€™re talking.

The Seven Five documentary is very good

There is a 30 for 30 doc about the highway bit. Coincided with Ireland beating Italy in Giants stadium and Arnold Palmerā€™s last round at a major.

The birth of reality tv

June 17th, 1994.

Itā€™s fairly fucked up but thought provoking at the same time.

The first episode with the pig :joy:

Great, season 2 was very good

Designated Survivor. Utterly unbelievable with some appallingly clichĆ©d characters and poor acting and yetā€¦ You gotta watch it. Itā€™s the President and theyā€™re out to get him!

2 Likes

Itā€™s awful. Itā€™s like a really shit version of the west wing and homeland mashed together. Iā€™m still watching it though :thinking:

2 Likes

Started last night and Iā€™ve chewed through about 6 episodes.

Ditto. The lad who plays the press secretary is one of worst actors to ever make the screen.

The Asian FBI woman is the worst for me. And the PA woman. And the fella who survived the bomb.

1 Like

Maggie Q is a goddess.

It is a terrible terrible show though.

1 Like

Master Of None season two will be up on netflix next Friday :ronnyroar:

1 Like

Sense 8 any good?