Netflix

Plenty sex in it I believe

Doesn’t interest me… I’f i’m not taking part, i’ve no interest.

the Gazza documentary

10 mins in and you can see how his life was always going to be a mess the poor fucker

2 Likes

Have to hold my hands up and admit this is a guilty pleasure of mine. It’s like a crap political version of 24 but I’m still watching each new episode every week and will finish season one anyway. :see_no_evil:

The lady who plays Emily Rhodes is an incredible looking lady.

The new season of Better Call Saul has started well.

So many terrible characters and actors in it.

The whole Government is killed off and about two episodes later everything is back to normal. :smile:

I’m still glued to it, mind you.

I just thought you posted Master of Nonce, fuck

1 Like

Great stuff, latest episode in superb

Do you need to have watched all of breaking bad to watch this?

Not at all I would say. Only thing is the significance of some characters and incidents might not be fully apparent.

1 Like

Is this really any good? Never got round to it

It’s most excellent pal

I stopped watching somewhere during the second season I think because it was so depressing and shit. Eventually got back into and it and was delighted. Savage last few series.

It’s got some great moments/characters but over all it’s over-hyped a little. Takes about 2.5 seasons to get going and then a lot of episodes are meh but have a cliff hanger ending.

It took me nearly a year to get through S2. Was dipping in and out and it wasn’t doing much for me until later in the series. S3 started ok but the last two episodes have been top notch

If you’re talking about Saul I thought season 2 was great. Took me ages to get into season 1 though

Watching it now and up to the middle of Season 2. Thought Season 1 was a bit stop start but an excellent story line as you’d expect from Gilligan.

I struggled with 2 initially. Took me a few months to get through the first 3 episodes or so. A few months back, I went back to it and got through the rest fairly quickly as it really picked up I thought

struggled?

watching a tv programme - deary me

3 Likes

Agreed. I had 3 attempts at Season 1 but after I got into it it I did last 4 episodes of season 1 and all of season 2 in a week or so. Letting season 3 episodes build up now before starting it.

Great to see Huell make a cameo :ronnyroar:

1 Like