Netflix

Yea? Wouldnā€™t have thought. Iā€™ll give it a twist

2 Likes

It covers all the above. A broad church of a film.
I presume youā€™ve seen event horizon.

1 Like

Hope these plans werenā€™t ruined for you, pal.

1 Like

Yep and I liked it

Medici: Masters of Florence is top class, and thatā€™s after seeing only half an hour of it. Dustin Hoffman and Robert Madden from GoTs.

Have you given Dirk Gently a go? Itā€™s weird as fuck and survives one of the worst casting decisions Iā€™ve ever seen to be unbelievably addictive.

Iā€™m downgrading this to Watchable.

OA very good setup, abysmal payoff.

Up there with Lost in the scale of rubbish finales. Disappointing waste of potential.

3 Likes

Like when you were a teenager and out the back of the disco getting a tug off a young wan and her friends come and get her just as you were about to let looseā€¦ a massive disappointment

2 Likes

Started watching designated survivor. Good shit in fairness

1 Like

You like Sci fi and hard-core killing. Start watching Dirk Gently

Iā€™m after finding a few bits and pieces there. Watching Captain America civil war now. Will revert back to Netflix after. However your suggestion is duly noted, appreciated and will be acted upon

Watched Travelers on Netflix, was enjoyable.

I watched them in the Golden Spur the other night.

3 Likes

As said elsewhere, Hunt for the Wilderpeople has been added to Netflix.

It seem Sing Street has also been ā€œre-addedā€ after having been put on before it got announced for a Golden Globe.

They had a huge bust up in the Loughrea Spa hotel at a Mike Denver concert last weekend.

Coincidentally i was talking to a bar owner in Melbourne over the xmas who had an awful job with them before the xmas. Completly wrecked one section of his pub. His Australian bouncers werent wise to themā€¦ by the time he got the call it was too late.

Fans of Stranger Things should enjoy Beyond.

Sing Street is a poor and twee hash of an effort at a roddy doylism. It gets away with it, just about, through nostalgia , but really, in the cold light of day, it is simplistic, obvious, and shite.

5 Likes

Agree rating. Massively overrated. Shite acting too.

3 Likes

Goliath, over on amazon prime, is well worth a watch. For more than one reason.

1 Like