Netflix

I told all ye cunts about this months ago. But wpuld ye listen? No. Itā€™s pure shit but itā€™s watchable shit. I was debating whether to toe the line when the new episodes came out and wait three or four weeks and then gorge on it but fuck it, itā€™s a must watch on a Thursday now.

1 Like

Itā€™s dropped on Netflix today. :smiley:

2 Likes

Watched first 4 episodes last night. Itā€™s good stuff, perhaps not as sharp as S1. However, the third episode which features his folks is top notch - they steal the show again

2 Likes

Only got Netflix very recently and watched season 1 of better called saul. Started watching the young offenders last night but I was too tired, some right good laughs but the lads accents are terrible and while it was great to see Cork on screen the geography was driving me mad. The boys are popping up all over the place.
What are the must see shows on Netflix for a beginner?

There is a documentary about the Palio. Iā€™ve only really watched Breaking Bad and House of Cards. No time. And the odd rom com for the wife. And The Queen she watched that.

Ya mate, I watch less than an hour of TV a day outside of the odd bit of sport, I donā€™t want to start on something thatā€™ll dissapointed me.
Is that making a murderer worth a go? Or that stranger things?

Iā€™ve heard Stranger Things is good. And Marseille the french cop thingy that @flattythehurdler liked

Spotless is a must watch. A fucking great show

fargoā€¦ peaky blindersā€¦ house of cardsā€¦ better call saulā€¦

2 Likes

Seen fargo and got sick of HOC after 2 seasons. Peaky Blinders interests me as myself and Cillian go way back (obviously) is it really good?
Would you recommend stranger things or making a murderer as my wife has them in her head.

stranger things is about 7/10ā€¦ Peaky blinders starts a bit weak on acting/screen side of things but really gets going, season two is fantastic and i highly recommendā€¦

3 Likes

:rollseyes:

1 Like

Making a murderer is a slogā€¦ i fastforwarded large chunks of itā€¦its good but dont think episodes needed to be that long.

1 Like

In joke mate, donā€™t worry about it.
Iā€™ve known him since we were first years in UCC, last met at a mutual friends wedding a couple of years ago.

I camt to the making a murderer party late and not worth it. Probably heard too much about it by now.

Line of duty
Narcos
The killing

Latter two are subtitled. The killing is best of the three but you couldnā€™t watch it with one eye on phone because of subtitles.

Line of Duty is a BBC cop show. Really good stuff. About an anti corruption unit investigating crimes within the force

Narcos
Grace and Frankie is enjoyable and one the mrs will like, has a big cast.
Sense 8 the jury is still out on - has potential
The original -The Killing
Orange is the new Black is great season 1 + 2 but tapers off

1 Like

I really enjoyed Making a murderer and I think stranger things is worth a watch.

Narcos is very good as is Peaky Blinders.

Mrs. Fran and I have enjoyed watching Suits together. Itā€™s not ground breaking stuff but itā€™s easy watching.

Sounds like mrs Fran enjoyed the eye candy in suits.

As did I

:eek: