Netflix

Stranger Things is brilliant, donā€™t mind that cunt.

1 Like

Marseille is OK. Braquo is much better. Thatā€™s the one.

Braquo is brilliant, Marseilles has terrible reviews.

What Iā€™m looking for here fellas is Netflix exclusives, Iā€™ve seen a lot of whatā€™s recommended on the normal telly.

You got Stranger things- Frankie and Grace - be grateful.

1 Like

Any of ye watched that ā€˜13 reasons whyā€™ yet?

Donā€™t bother ā€” The mrs watched itā€¦ Last 3/4 episodes were good but up to that point itā€™s too American-teenager shite.

Watched the first three there, very good, third as you say is superb. He does a great job of capturing somthing.

Watched the first four episodes of Master of None, glad to see it hasnā€™t dropped off in standard. The first dates episode and the wedding episode are excellent

1 Like

Youā€™ll enjoy Stranger Things having grown up in the 80s. Try that. You need to be OK with sci fi though.

Iā€™m through 6 eps now, enjoying it. I like that it isnā€™t predictable.

Watched episode 1 last night funnily enough. Sci fi isnā€™t my thing to be honest but Iā€™ll certainly go back for a second.
Without spoiling anything obviously can somebody tell me if series 1 has a satisfactory ending, my missus will lose the plot if itā€™s not nicely wrapped up.

Yes the ending isnā€™t disappointing whilst also setting up nicely for season two.

It turns out that Winona Ryder killed the kid.

3 Likes

Finally got round to thisā€¦ Brian is a top, top guy.

1 Like

While brushing his hair

1 Like

its all good man

Just watched itā€¦

1 Like

its a bit weird when you know what happens to them all

1 Like

Brian barely features in season two. Thankfully thereā€™s a nice bit of Arnold. It really tails off towards the end, particularly the long and not funny episode 9. They drag the arse out of the love story at the expense of some good solid laughs

Anyone watching The Keepers? Weā€™re up to Ep 4. Documentary series about the murder of a Nun in Baltimore in the sixties, most likely by a priest who was raping young girls at the school they worked in. The Nun found out about it and was murdered. Itā€™s harrowing stuff, the interviews with the women who were raped by this monster and his pals, some in the police. The priest worked as a psychologist in Wexford in the mid 90ā€™s, I sincerely hope the outstanding Garda Siochana in Wexford (killing it in terms of stats in comparison to other counties as the moment the Wexford cops) will launch an historical investigation into this.