Netflix

Ya.

Anyone seen it, heard itā€™s good.

Worth a watch alright, decent enough. Interesting premise

1 Like

Not brilliant either tbh. Worth a watch, and riveting in parts, but a touch of the First Cow about it.
Your wan wasnā€™t very likeable, but I suppose that was the point. Sits well beside the Adam Goodes documentary.

1 Like

Lads if you have Apple TV or access to it watch Defending Jacob. If you have a son it gets into your head

I liked it

Project Power. Messy enough and just about interesting enough not to switch off. Held together by the leads.

Ah, it wasnā€™t that gory. Tasmania was a tough spot back in them days. Itā€™s as good a movie as is out there lately. Nice Irish slant to it.

This is some show. It starts out a low grade cliche ridden remake of a dozen other fighter shows, but thenā€¦holy fick. Thereā€™s a hape of melodrama and ott nonsense, but thatā€™s like saying Jimi Hendrix had the odd off night.
Great music, batings, drugs, smoking, tits, riding and drink driving. Whatā€™s not to like?

1 Like

I stopped watching after 2 episodes because of the first things you mentioned.

Thats back on the agenda then. Iā€™m an awful man for tits

4 Likes

Iā€™m nearly tempted to say that itā€™s within a gnatā€™s bollock hair of the Sopranos and the wire. I wont though

1 Like

Sure where would we be without them?

This show is un fucking rale

1 Like

I told ye. A hidden gem. Jay Kulina is one of the all time great tv characters. Hopefully with it on netflix, it might get enough exposure for a 4th series.

2 Likes

@glenshane @EstebanSexface
https://www.google.com/amp/s/ew.com/tv/kingdom-cast-season-4/%3Famp=true

Top three TV series:

1. = Sops
  2. = Mad Men
  3. Breaking Bad

Little fires everywhere on Amazon Prime is a great show

2 Likes
  1. Chernobyl
  2. Breaking Bad
  3. What Iā€™ve seen so far of the Sops

Honourable mention to GOT which was oncoutse to be the best for about 3-4 seasons then went off a cliff

1 Like

Iā€™m only finishing the first series now. The ryan/Keith arc is fucking brilliant

1 Like

Cheers for that. Never heard of it nor anyone else I knew who had. Itā€™s a hidden gem. Itā€™s done in the sons of anarchy mood style but far superior show.

1 Like