Netflix

1- The Wire
2- Justified
3- Sopranos

Agree on GOT. Up until Lord Tywins death it was absolutely the greatest thing to ever hit TV. It had some great moments after like Hardhomme and the final 2 episodes of season 6 which are tv perfection almost but overall the last 3 years couldn’t sustain the quality. The last year of it completely ruined it sadly

1 Like

It’s disturbing

Are there new seasons of Lucifer on Netflix?

The imitation game. Never heard of it watched it last night and thought it very good.

Wire
Sopranos
Curb

(Not sure if you were looking for just drama though. Also, none of these are on Netflix so the discussion should be elsewhere )

Gomorrah
The Wire
I’m Alan Partridge

Sopranos
Wire
Breaking Bad
Curb.

2 Likes

I love you man

Breaking Bad
Wire
GOT

My God. This show plunges to the depths like a punch drunk outclassed out of shape fighter. Then it redeems itself with an improbable unlikely knockout the final round. I dont know if it’s good, bad or indifferent, but it’s the most entertaining and enjoyable thing I’ve seen since Derry terrorised Tyrone in omagh and kept them scoreless in the first half, just to remind them what the deal and the difference was when and if it really mattered to us.

1 Like

I’m watching the new series of Last Chance U here. I never really liked this series before, I don’t think I ever finished a series of it previously. I quite like QB1 though.

Anyhow, this is fucking class. The characters are all likeable, which is a change from the previous series. I was rooting for them and enjoying it before episode 2, where I am now.

What’s just happened is all 4 of their quarterbacks have gotten serious season-ending injuries within the first 2 games of the season. They’re the national champions, now they’ve lost their first 2 games and now they’ve not a single proper quarterback on their roster for the rest of their season. :rofl: They’re going to play some very likeable wide receiver who lives in his car as quarterback in the next game. The new wide receiver-quarterback’s name is Dior. They’re playing him because he played quarterback in High School but he says the he only won 2 games in his entire High School career. :joy: :joy:

This is class.

I started watching this because American Horror Story mysterious froze on me and stopped playing. I’m well into series 1 of that but to be honest, it’s just like watching a competition for how many horror cliches can they squeeze into each episode, I don’t really recommend it. Supposedly the Lady Gaga series is supposed to be really good but I’m nowhere near that far on yet and I don’t know if I’ll bother.

1 Like

Shut the fuck up and watch Kingdom. It’ll change your life in ways you never thought possible.

1 Like

A guy just wanked in his car with another mans sweaty tshirt on his head to get him off.

A minor blip on an otherwise upwards trajectory

Yes

Thats just the way it’s gone nowadays, what with all these house party’s and golfing events and whatnot

1 Like

The Invisible Guest - Spanish movie is very good

Recommended.

3 Likes

IP man 4: IP man has cancer.

Watched last night on your recommendation. Very enjoyable ‘whodunnit’.

1 Like

Just after finishing S1 of The Boys. I enjoyed it.

2 Likes