Netflix

So who dunnit?

It just keeps getting better

1 Like

Borgen dropped onto Netflix this week, started it again last night after watching it back in the day. Excellent political series.

5 Likes

Iā€™m 3 episodes in. The 3rd episode is so different from the first 2. Iā€™m hooked.

1 Like

Kingdom was good but the second series is a drag, far too long and uninteresting. The first and third are great tv

1 Like

Demolition Man up on Netflix a classic. Itā€™s where our society is headed all joking aside

Birgitte Nyborg :clap::clap:

Kasper Juul :clap::clap:

Cracking show. Love those Scandinavian subtitled shows.

1 Like

I need to know how the shells work!!!

When Sandra casually asks sly if he wants to have sex now is top class, socially distant sex Dr Tony would be proud of

1 Like

I watched ā€œEurovision: the story of Fire Sagaā€ starring Will Ferrell last night and enjoyed it immensely.

Iā€™d swear I started watching that years ago but whatever happened I just forgot about it. Does it start off in first episode following this fat politician around who I think maybe has to form an emergency cabinet because the prime minister had died or is in bother? Maybe that was the bridge?

It isnā€™t Borgen, must be another show. 100% give it a go, itā€™s excellent

It is great TV. I hope a 4th series is made.

Borgen has a lovely lady prime minister fighting the good fight. Itā€™s excellent

2 Likes

Started watching Kingdom too

Itā€™s decent.

The lad Keith reminds me of @Matty_Hislop who used to post here.

1 Like

Fanta pants?

1 Like

RIP

1 Like

Her Peggy Mitchell cockney accent when she speaks English is class