Netflix

RIIP

I watched til they got to Edinburgh and turned it off, did it get any better?

How did he get the name Fanta Pants?

There were lots of Eurovision celebs after. ‘‘Twas grand like

I’ll continue on so

1 Like

If you want to be left scratching your head during and after watching a film, the new Charlie Kaufman flick is up. Gave it a whirl there this evening. I dunno what to make of it. Even more surreal than his usual stuff. Don’t expect any sense of resolution

S2 has started well

1 Like

The third episode saved it. I thought it was very ordinary up to that. Homelander is the show at this stage. A complete psychopath

Ya ya kinda want to see the cunt done in but don’t at the same time. He’s met his match now tho by the looks of it

Yeah I reckon Gustavo is pulling the new birds strings to keep him in line or to derail him completely. When he flips it’s gonna be epic

1 Like

The missus has been absorbed by Girls recently. It’s some serious scutter with dreadful acting.

I’d say glas gets a wide on watching it

The Boys is a great watch. Marty McFly’s gf was driving me mad, still in great shape.

1 Like

Yeah I had a big crush on her in adventures in babysitting back in the day, she was in that Tom Cruise movie Cocktail too. Belongs in the old birds thread most definitely

She Shue does

2 Likes

It truly is the worst thing ever put on tv. And I include Upwardly Mobile in that.

Cobra Kai is hilarious, picks up on the two lads 20 years on from Karate kid.

1 Like

I’m about 5 episodes in. Wasn’t expecting much but it’s actually very good

1 Like

How old is Kingdom anyway?

In the first season they were pretty much all using flip phones?

It’s quite disturbing this film ever got made, let alone put on the largest streaming platform on the planet.
The fact it won an award at the Sundance Festival absolutely beggars belief.

1 Like