Netflix

A tv show. Theres a Colombian lawyeress whoā€™s up to no good. I think sheā€™ll become a great tv character

1 Like

Your recommend of Caliphate has your stocks high. Will give your latest suggestion a run.

Serious pressure but ā€¦
Iā€™m only 3 episodes in mind. Iā€™m giving it 8.6/10ā€¦and its getting better

Tag - the movie is a surprisingly funny movie. Iā€™ve had a couple of belly laughs

1 Like

Is Fargo any good?

The entire show or the 4th series?

Wanted to start from the beginning

If you watched the movie back in the day and enjoyed it then it is definitely worth checking out. I enjoyed the first three seasons, they are all very different and all are independent stories as opposed to one linear plot throughout the four seasons.

Season 2 was my personal favourite. One and three are good and finish very strong but lag a small bit in the middle. Season 1 is worth watching for Billy Bob Thorntonā€™s performances as the cold blooded sociapathic hit man. It is a very well made show with plenty of dark humour and plot twists.

2 Likes

I thought it was excellent.

1 Like

Season 1 + 2 are brilliantā€¦
Three is ok.
Havent seen any of 4.

1 Like

Billy Bob was brilliant - one of the best tv characters in a long while.

2 Likes

Watch Mangrove on the bbc i player when you get a chance. It is outstanding

1 Like

Season one of Fargo is 10/10.

+1

Season one was the best. Billy Bob was outstanding as you mentioned.

Good premise and starts off well but, without giving away too much, by the end of the second season they have to start all over again. I gave up then. Would have been a very good one and done show. You could just see it was going to go on forever and get stupider and stupider

I see a few people on here championing The Americans and again that is in the same vein. First season is very good and sets it up well, second season starts ok but by the time it gets to the end of season two you can tell they are out of ideas and are just flogging it to death.

The Americans was class at the start. Itā€™s just a pity shows canā€™t say no to the money, but who can blame them.
I mean Lost. What the fuck was that?

1 Like

A great pilot. That was it.

Well not that kind of pilot.

1 Like

The IT Crowd is a great show.

Douglas: I took some of the pension money out of the bank, and I lost it on a horse.
Nolan: You were gambling with our employeesā€™ pensions?
Douglas: Gambling? No, no, no. I was riding a horse and it fell out of my pocket.

7 Likes

A better comedy than fr ted for me.

1 Like