Netflix

Fucked Up Shock GIF by Better Call Saul

2 Likes

My 10 year old sister used to love it.

The Forest doc ‘I believe in miracles’ is a very entertaining watch, it was proper football back then, played by lads who looked like our da’s.
Cloughie was a genius at something, there’s no doubt about it

5 Likes

what was “proper” about it ?

Was a good watch alright

Informative rating.

An enigma wrapped up inside a mystery.

His vocal comments after Hillsboro were pretty disgraceful in the context of today.

Also his treatment of Justin Fashanu was utterly despicable.

1 Like

What were these?

That Liverpool fans killed their own.

I fell in love with a gangster is a great watch. A polish film dubbed. Its 3 hours long set aside time

Enjoyed it. Thought previous seasons were a bit better. Not sure if there needed to be so much screentime for Brian. The crazy shrink and Roxy don’t appear at all. Both missed.

1 Like

The actress that played her has Irish parents. A father from Cavan and mother from Dromcollogher (@Copper_pipe )

After Life is the chihuahua’s chandeliers.
The conversation in the hospital ward is about as fine a piece of slagging as you could wish to hear

Watched the first half of this with junior earlier. Not sure who loved it more, me or him. Suitable for ages 2-10.

2 Likes

Ah shtap Croppy. Just finished this. One of the biggest piles of wank I ever saw.

1 Like

Narcos Mexico Series 3 is clipping along nicely. Buffon is great as Amado.

2 Likes

It’s a great show… Did you watch the chapo show on Netflix? It’s good too… The more recent one. There’s two up there I think.

Not yet. Didn’t want to spoil this one.

It goes into the Mexican cartel wars in great detail.

Ozark back this Friday :clap:

1 Like