Netflix

I started watching ā€˜seven secondsā€™ earlier and got through three episodes. Itā€™s about a black teenager whose killed in a hit and run and thereā€™s a big cover up to protect who did it. I think itā€™s good so far anyway.

Ah well, :pensive:
I ate in Changā€™s first restaurant when he was a nobody, followed his career with interest since.

1 Like

Is Marseille any good? Going through a french phase, watched a doc on french soccer/society yesterday on the flix, fairly interesting

It looks very good, from the same lads that did The Killing.

Will start on that once I finish Fargo season 3. Ewan McGregor :clap::clap:

Iā€™ve watched 6 of Fargo 3 now, definitely the weakest series but tremendously watchable all the same

The accent gets me every time.

I preferred it to season 2, that flying saucer bollocks ruined season 2.

True, Iā€™ve never been to Minnesota, itā€™s a great accent, nobody has quite managed to OTT it as well as Frances McDormand

I was at it this summer. What an experience. Went to the trial run the day before. Place was buzzing.

1 Like

Whatā€™s that Hitler drama on Netflix like

He dies at the end

7 Likes

The build up is great.

Itā€™s actually quite close to GAA Championship in its origins thru representing the Contrada (Parish)

1 Like

We were staying just outside and went in for the two days then at the end of the week and the winning Contrada were parading around the place still. It was brilliant. It is definitely something Iā€™d recommend to people and itā€™s something I want to go back to.

1 Like

We all die at the end pal.

Those who are dead do not die.

That wasnā€™t him

Six episodes in and this is excellent lads.

I came on here to post about Seven Seconds.

Only a few episodes in and I think its very good.

I find the DA lady with the drink problem to be very attractive.

1 Like

In Argentina. Aged 82

Unsurprisingly I thought it was utter rubbish.

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like