Netflix

I wouldnt say itā€™s rubbish but thereā€™s a good few holes in it - mainly surrounding the cops and their story.

From the point of view of the family/ black community and some of the law stuff itā€™s not bad. Good/topical message but not delivered the best.

Watching Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kidā€¦ A tour de France from Redford and Newman.

1 Like

ā€˜Who are those guysā€™

Fargo hitting new levels

Finished this.

Very enjoyable but didnā€™t know what to make of the ending which is probably what the writers wanted due to the attachment to the various characters.

Fish Rinaldi :ronnyroar:

Just finished it myself. It petered out quite disappointingly for a finish IMO. The last 2-3 episodes I just didnā€™t care anymore and had to struggle through just to get to the end. I thought around the middle third it was really good. Overall iā€™d find it hard to recommend and could only give it a 6/10.

Started Counterpart last night and watched three episodes. TK Simmons is a master of his craft. He is ably assisted as it turns out but he makes anything he is in IMO.

Anyone watching Wild, Wild Country?

Half way through the first episode and it looks very promising. Sounds like the type of thing @tassotti and @TheUlteriorMotive would have been involved in if they were around in the early 80s

1 Like

Iā€™ve watched two episodes. Itā€™s mental.

Dirty Money is excellent. Their expose of HSBC particularly cutting

Itā€™s a template pal

Mentioned it on another thread. Its excellent.

The Defiant Ones about Interscope Records is quality.

1 Like

Gangsters in suits with finance degrees.

Absolute scumbags who hold a get out of jail card every time

Watched it a few months ago. Its excellent.

1 Like

Is The Handmaids Tale worth a watch anyone?

Yes.

Any less effeminate posters care to weigh in here?

6 Likes

:joy:

Yesā€¦ Itā€™s very slow moving but enjoyable.

1 Like