Netflix

The Micks were meant to be this fearsome firm but seemed to only number about three of them.

Could have been an awful lot better. A pity.

Started this German thriller called ā€˜Dear Childā€™. Two episodes in, itā€™s really good so far.

3 Likes

Dear child is a great series.

Its a tough watch and confirms my view of a lot of Germans being weird cunts. Its excellent though.

Some amount of twists and turns in it.

Great to see ā€œCastlevaniaā€ back on Netflix; very entertaining and violent action scenes.

The Man United Footix of the forum will be delighted with the new David Beckham documentary. Jimmy Magee commentary on the Maradona handball makes a special appearance in the first episode. Poor auld Victoria doesnā€™t look natural at all these days.

1 Like

Sheā€™s nearly 50 sure, give her a break.

Itā€™s a good watch. Posh Becks definitely limited him becoming an even better player but he made it back financially from her through the fame.

1 Like

Yeah mad stuff staying up until 3 in the morning before big games chatting to her on the phone. The show seemed to completely skip the 1995-96 season and made it seem like the goal from inside his own half was his breakthrough when he was already a double winner by then. Iā€™d say his auld lad saying ā€œnobody had ever scored from inside their own half beforeā€ was factually incorrect too.

1 Like

Surely one of the best scenes. David put her in her box

2 Likes

Gangs of Oslo - avoid. Useless. Benzema plays the main leader of the crime gang and couldnā€™t be more unconvincing.

2 Likes

Beckhams documentary is good in fairness. Well worth a watch if youā€™re a United fan.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve the missus watching it and all, we had our first ā€˜dateā€™ the day he scored against the Dons from his own half

3 Likes

He got some awful unwarranted stick in fairness from away grounds after the 98 world cup. Was very harsh.

1 Like

He lobbed a keeper and you _____ a keeper.
Answers on a postcard

1 Like

The father seems a decent fella.

2 Likes

Tough on him when he was young but thats not unusual for that generation.

His mother comes across well too to be fair.

2 Likes

I heard Ferguson comes across as a cunt in it, hardly surprising

Real Madrid were some team when they had the real Brazilian Ronaldo, Figo, Zidane and Roberto Carlos all playing together in 2003. Galacticos :clap:

Thats the english for you. Becks is an alright sort, he got an awful doing by the press but handled it very well

1 Like

Very much an alright sort in fairness to him.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed it, in fairness great for a united fan in these dark dsys. Herself was amazed at all the stupid knowledge i had on nearly every player featured, being able to say what happened in certain games that clips were from.

She had the cheek to saw fergeson was wrong, the fucking cheek, no one was bigger than united. That was one of the main reasons for success

I loved the interview with the lady who worked in uniteds reception and how she couldnt watch the 1999 final

2 Likes