Netflix

Ferguson made himself bigger than united

Posh comes across terrible in this.

Receptionist from 1968 up until recently. She was some lady. Still full of life too and was very articulate and sharp.

1 Like

He was united. Build them up and it fell apart after.

Yeah one for the things you love to see. I doubt there is many like that around the place anymore. Up until the 90s it was just a normal workplace with normal folk

2 Likes

Kath on Reception is part of Manchester Unitedā€™s identity.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think the original galacticos really rated becks. They knew he was a marketing masterpiece not one of the greatest players in the world.

Got his statue. Fought for his horse spunk. Got his stand. Got his seat on the board. And let the thing fall down around him.

1 Like

At least he didnt have to resort to bribing refs and financial doping

2 Likes

That you know of. Just players of his doping I guess. For now. Didnā€™t like it when his strange dealings with his son was investigated either. Nor his weird dealings with horse cum.

2 Likes

Watched the first episode, wow, Beckham truly hates Ferguson, I donā€™t think he even calls him by his name at any point in it.

2 Likes

Some of Beckham first lines in doc mention Alex Fergusons full name :smile:

Decent show in fairness. Watched first 2 episodes tonight

Itā€™s patently obvious he finds Ferguson a painful Cunt now.

Thats why Ferguson was successful

That and the financial advantages SKY gave the club when the premier league came to pass. He was pig and bully.

Beckham movie annoying. Could have a scene at OT, but chants from somewhere like Stamford Bridge just for dramatic purposes. Great seeing David giving Victoria shit for saying sheā€™s working class all the same. Not buying this bollocks that heā€™s in any way a beekeeper.

Beckham has been cataloging his bees for years now on social media

I laughed out loud at Keane when he was giving out about Beckham buying an expensive pen

2 Likes