Netflix

Is Buddy Stephens still with them?

New school this season

Saw the first few episodes of the Juve thing, not great. 2nd part they just added for the second half of the season might be better

Assume it is similar in style to the Liverpool one a few years back

Anthony Bourdainā€™s The Layover is a great watch for anyone into food or travel shows

1 Like

Episode 6 about the Tet offensive was extraordinarily

You almost felt like you were thereā€¦fairly gripping stuff alright.

Enjoyed the first 2 episodes. Had heard bad things about the coach, but I actually quite like him so far, I despised that Buddy Stephens cunt.

Donā€™t think the cast of players are as interesting as the guys from the first 2 series. Yer man Malik Henry is an awful wanker.

1 Like

Awful shite

Indeed. I was almost overpowered by it.

Jesus that coach is one of the biggest cunts that was ever on the telly Matty!!!

1 Like

Surely this cunt will never again get a coaching job after this. Hes an absolute physco

For soft snowflakes pushing ā€˜inclusionā€™ yesā€¦

Heā€™s dealing with cunts a step away from doing drive bys.

2 Likes

Season 3 of El Chapo is up.They dubbed it in English by default I was like eh could have sworn this was subtitled! Changed the audio back to original Spanish and threw the subtitles on again,proper order.

Ah shtap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=lRuaHeoBqj8

Watching Last Chance U, Coach Brown is a bigger cunt than Buddy Stephens. Never thought Iā€™d see that. Heā€™s just cussing and shouting at volume 10 the whole time. No apparent coaching. Every statement he makes is about him and how heā€™s from the streets, know what Iā€™m saying? Malik the QB is clearly more intelligent than he is and he resents it. Heā€™s just a loadmouth prick.

Great victory over Garden City in episode 3 and all he can talk about is the other team saying he canā€™t coach. The players must have despised him.

Any one watch the ā€˜QB1ā€™ show about top high school QBs?

5 episodes in to new season of Last chance U. New coach is shit and few interesting players. QB Malik is a fucking arsehole. Iā€™ll stick with it for another 1 or 2 episodes though.