Netflix

cc @balbec

1 Like

Some nice auld haunty ones in it though.

The daughter is a nice looking bird

I’m just a much too happy and positive person to watch something that grim, buddy.

It’s good worth a watch.

You need to stare into the abyss and contemplate the malevolence of the human condition to find meaning. Otherwise a speed bump in life will derail your positive disposition

1 Like

Outlaw King is up.

Is that the one where Pine gets his knob out?

Yes. Thankfully I always forward love scenes… A waste of everyone’s time

Weird question.

He seemed oddly proud of getting it out, I imagine it gave Graham Norton a great lift when he brought it up on his show.

The Sinner season 2 opens very well indeed.

Anyone watch it yet?

Yes - thought it was good. Bar a few things, historically accurate and did a solid effort showing how Scotland was divided tho could have been a bit better- decent battle at the end – Could have been a bit harsher on the English, but I suppose most of that was covered in Willie Wallace and this movie takes off roughly where that end’s.

Will it rally the Scots like Braveheart did?

1 Like

How many episodes or is it going up weekly?

It’s a movie, bro.

Informative

Pine wasn’t outstanding in it (but was good) … I dont know if it was the character or what, but he was subdued enough… Again, maybe looking to contrast the hollywood Braveheart.

The last kingdom season 3 is back next week a cracking series, Narcos Mexico is fast approaching too so plenty of festive viewing ahead!

Anyone watch Rake?